Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Honda July 29th 06, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Average cost for wheelbearing replacement? '98 Accord

Al wrote:
> "'Curly Q. Links'" > wrote in message
> > Al wrote:
> >>
> >> Has anyone had to do this recently? Anything I should...
Forum: Honda July 21st 06, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
rust colored dust front rims

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In article >,
> wrote:
>
> > > Sure. Brake dust.
> > >
> > > Happens to everyone. Nothing to be...
Forum: Honda July 21st 06, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In article >,
> wrote:
>
> > What concerns me is the rust colored dust accumulating on my front
Forum: Honda July 21st 06, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
95 Accord Front Wheel Bearing Replacement DIY?

I have a 95 Accord with one of the front wheel bearings going bad. Took
it to a tire place today for a diagnoses. They couldn't tell if it was
the L or R front. Manager said when I wanted to bring it...
Forum: Honda July 20th 06, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
1994 Accord radiator fan won't come on

Gary Kaucher wrote:
> "Frank Boettcher" > wrote in message
> > On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:10:22 +0000 (UTC), "TeGGeR®"
Forum: Honda July 19th 06, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
94-97 Accord -- cold air - hot air a/c problem

wrote:
> Thanks for the help. How do i remove the dash?

Make sure the knob for the hot-cold (red-blue) doesn't have a crack in
the part that slides onto the heater control...
Forum: Honda July 5th 06, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
REPOST: Need info on 03-06 Accord Rear Speaker Grille Removal

scott wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I still need information on how to remove the rear speaker grilles in a
> 2003-06 Accord Sedan.
> Help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott
Forum: Honda July 4th 06, 07:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Air conditioning performance? 94-97 Accord (trying to figure ou...

Dick wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 22:02:24 -0400, (Ron) wrote:
> >
> >I have a 99 Mazda Miata that blows ICE COLD air, and a 88 Toyota Supra
> >(converted over to 134) that also...
Forum: Honda July 1st 06, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
95 Accord Window Regulator - Where To Buy GOOD Aftermarket?

SoCalMike wrote:
> wrote:
> > Thanks, I'll take a look at what those sites have. Honda's are
> > NORTORIOUS for failing
>
> in that vintage? sure.
>
> > window regulators, so used...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9