Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ubiquitous
Forum: General December 4th 19, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.autos,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Ubiquitous
Dax Shepard and Rob Corddry to host a reboot of Top Gear America

wrote:
> > wrote:

>> Dax Shepard
>
>NO

How the hell did he get chosen as host?
Is he related to Joe Biden?
Forum: General December 3rd 19, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.top-gear,alt.autos,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By Ubiquitous
Dax Shepard and Rob Corddry to host a reboot of Top Gear America

Shepard, Corddry and British motoring journalist Jethro Bovingdon have
signed on to host a new version of Top Gear America for Discovery's
MotorTrend subscription streaming service. A previous...
Forum: Technology August 16th 13, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.misc,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By Ubiquitous
How Much Can CNN Get Wrong About F1 Engines, Physics In One Article?

I think CNN must be hiring Amish kids on Rumspringa for its motorsports
writers. That's really the only way you could explain the rich, lavish
ignorance of how cars work as demonstrated in this...
Forum: Driving January 2nd 11, 12:10 AM Posted to sci.anthropology.paleo,alt.politics,alt.native,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 5
Posted By Ubiquitous
Albinos bring good luck.

wrote:

>"Ain't dat jiss the poops?"
>Uncle Remus

And you posted this off-topic article here because?

---
"If Barack Obama isn't careful, he will become the Jimmy Carter of...
Forum: Technology March 20th 10, 01:55 AM Posted to alt.tv.commercials,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Ubiquitous
What vehicle was "smarmy girl scout" commercial for?

wrote:

>A while back there was a commercial where this girl in a uniform Girl
>Scout-like uniform approached a woman to buy cookies and when the
>woman said she didn't have any...
Forum: Driving July 3rd 07, 10:08 AM Posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving,alt.travel
Replies: 25
Posted By Ubiquitous
Do people have to work this week?

wrote:

>Days off this week:
>
>Working class - Wed. only
>Management - Either Mon, Tues, Wed OR Wed, Thurs, Fri
>Exec/Professional - Off all week

Your boss at McDonald's didn't...
Forum: Technology February 15th 07, 10:35 AM Posted to rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.honda,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 90
Posted By Ubiquitous
People who claim 'they could build a 400mpg Hybrid' amuse me.

wrote:

>Not so much because of the statement, but because they don't have any
>math to back-up said statement. Might as well say, "If I flap my arms
>real hard, I could...
Forum: Driving August 7th 06, 03:48 AM Posted to alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv
Replies: 265
Posted By Ubiquitous
World War Three has started

In article >, wrote:
>EDM > writes:

>> I sincerely wish you'd have a massive one, and return
>> to the eternal hell from which you...
Forum: Driving July 19th 06, 11:23 PM Posted to alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv,alt.politics.liberal
Replies: 265
Posted By Ubiquitous
World War Three has started

wrote:

>> I've long believed that America and the UK should simply take the
>> Middle Eastern oilfields, much like Japan did in the East Indies
>> in World War Two. The difference, of...
Forum: Driving July 17th 06, 01:31 PM Posted to alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv,alt.politics.clinton
Replies: 11
Posted By Ubiquitous
World War Three has started

>> >From: Geoff Miller - view profile
>> >America and Israel could cut that geopolitical Gordian knot quite
>> >effectively by...
Forum: Driving July 16th 06, 10:49 PM Posted to alt.politics.bush,misc.consumers,rec.autos.driving,alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv
Replies: 0
Posted By Ubiquitous
World War Three has started

wrote:

>What I love the most was Condo-mammy-leeza going on this morning's

It never fails to amuse me how much energy the Left spends accusing
others of racism but are...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11