Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: HyperCube33
Forum: Saturn October 10th 06, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By HyperCube33
Flickering solved!

So I finally solved the flickering issue. After leaving my lights on before
a big trip this weekend, and having it jumped, the battery wouldnt hold a
**** of a charge.

I just kept a jump pack with...
Forum: Saturn October 1st 06, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 1
Posted By HyperCube33
GM10 Trunk Connector to PC?

I'm wondering how to find specs on the control protocall the changer uses to
perhaps interface a carputer to the stock radio. I know its possible to get
RCA inputs through this connector but the...
Forum: Saturn October 1st 06, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By HyperCube33
More on the Flickering

Sweet, I was going to inquire about corrosion since the grounds were
horrible before.

Thanks!
"Doug Miller" > wrote in message...
Forum: Saturn September 27th 06, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By HyperCube33
Jammed Sunroof

Yes, the sounds repeat. As its a rainy day and I've gotten most of my ****
done I might actually get around to posting that video I mentioned :P
"Q" > wrote in message...
Forum: Saturn September 27th 06, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By HyperCube33
More on the Flickering

Alright. So I finally broke down as I am having a rough few weeks and took
my car in to have the alternator and battery tested. Both checked out fine,
but they apperently found a loose connection...
Forum: Saturn September 27th 06, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By HyperCube33
Looking for Saturn Sunroof Parts - Western Canada

Didnt I just f**king post something about this?

"Doug Miller" > wrote in message
> In article...
Forum: Saturn September 24th 06, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By HyperCube33
I Hit A Coon!

At first I thought you said "Air Coon Condencer"
"D V Brownell" > wrote in message
> "teem" > wrote in...
Forum: Saturn September 18th 06, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By HyperCube33
Doh! I forgot...

It doesnt like to start on the first try. 98% of the time, I have to sit
until all of the guages, etc finally "warm up (or home) and then I can
start. I've looked into this problem more than...
Forum: Saturn September 18th 06, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By HyperCube33
Afternotes

Should I also note some other odd things that I've noticed with my car, in
its current configuration;

-The Keyless entry has never worked more than 15ft, even with new batteries
and contacts...
Forum: Saturn September 18th 06, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By HyperCube33
Flickering leads to shuttering

Shweet. I was thinking of taking it somewhere to get it tested and then go
back to the AAA 24 repair place I had to take it so I could get to work on
monday when it failed last. I was told the...
Forum: Saturn September 17th 06, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By HyperCube33
Flickering leads to shuttering

Today we drove about 300 miles to minnesota, almost burning the usual quart
(since I havent switched those evil bosh plugs out yet - tomorrow) but now
when I turn my turn signals on, the car...
Forum: Saturn September 15th 06, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By HyperCube33
Aftermarket Sunroof

Awesome. Is it possible to get a brand new headliner from saturn somehow? Do
I have to get an aftermarket one?

I'm wondering how much that'd cost.

Is there any guide on removing the headliner (so...
Forum: Saturn September 15th 06, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By HyperCube33
Aftermarket Sunroof

Alright, after actually having time to do research myself, I've come across
this:

http://www.sunroofdoctor.com/9602saturn.htm

It sounds more promising than a Saturn roof would - actual metal...
Forum: Saturn September 15th 06, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By HyperCube33
97 SC2 Batteries

Will do.

-Brian
"Lane" > wrote in message
> The current Consumer Reports magazine just rated vehicle batteries. Pick
> one up and...
Forum: Saturn September 14th 06, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 3
Posted By HyperCube33
97 SC2 Batteries

Anyone care to reccomend their preference?
I noted that Sears Diehards are favaorable.

Are there any gel cells for my car? If so, are they crap?
Forum: Saturn September 14th 06, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 11
Posted By HyperCube33
Flikering lights

Good question.
Someone here sugested that I swap a battery with another car. unfortunately
I only own 1 car, and this is it.

I'd gladly buy another (or two!) SC2's - they are fun to drive! My...
Forum: Saturn September 14th 06, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By HyperCube33
Jammed Sunroof

Sorry for the obscure post. Later on today I'll post pictures, and maybe a
video link to show what happens when attempting to open and then re-close
the sunroof.
The loud cracking (actually, sounds...
Forum: Saturn September 14th 06, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By HyperCube33
I've owned my 96 SL2 with 84k from new

Hahaha, mine did the same thing!
"Mike S" > wrote in message
> Hello-
>
> The sun visor came out in my hand... while...
Forum: Saturn September 13th 06, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 11
Posted By HyperCube33
Thumping Noise Over Bumpy Roads

Odd, my 97' SC2 has that same describable noise when I go over a high bump
(Like turning into a raised parking lot)
"teem" > wrote in message...
Forum: Saturn September 13th 06, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By HyperCube33
Plugs

Awesome, thank you!

"wavy" > wrote in message
> The widest surface goes side down, against the cylinder head.
> You...
Forum: Saturn September 13th 06, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By HyperCube33
Jammed Sunroof

I was driving home today and decided to open my sunroof. After a cracking
sound that it usually makes (I can make a digital video for anyone if they'd
like) the drivers side became stuck, wont open...
Forum: Saturn September 13th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By HyperCube33
Plugs

I feel like a fool when asking but...
Another question is that my plugs came with little washers.
Every other time I've changed my plugs out, they were already on the plugs
and I just had to check...
Forum: Saturn September 13th 06, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 11
Posted By HyperCube33
Flikering lights

Sorry, I've had my car 1 year.
What killed the original alternator was driving with all of the accesories
on (wipers, lights, air, radio, and then breaking to shut off cruise
control)

As for the...
Forum: Saturn September 12th 06, 02:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 7
Posted By HyperCube33
Plugs

What plugs come standard on a 97' SC2?

I was reading, some say NGK (or whatever), some say AC Delco.

I know you should use "resistor' plugs, but what part numbers am I looking
for, etc?

I'm...
Forum: Saturn September 12th 06, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 11
Posted By HyperCube33
Flikering lights

Wow, that sounds sadly simple. Other people suggest that it could be
anything...

"Matthew Fries" > wrote in message
> Sounds like...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26