Showing results 1 to 25 of 357
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kate[_3_]
Forum: Jeep January 17th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 21
Posted By Kate[_3_]
still looking

"twaldron" > wrote in message
> j_is_for_jeep via CarKB.com wrote:
>> OK PEOPLE IM TRYING TO FIND OUT SOME INFO I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU...
Forum: Jeep January 16th 07, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 18
Posted By Kate[_3_]
make TJ rear washer pump work when top is off

> wrote in message
> Got it! Thanks for help! I just need the nipple form a water gun now

HEH..
I KNEW you...
Forum: Jeep January 15th 07, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 29
Posted By Kate[_3_]
Snow run pics

"FrankW" > wrote in message
> I'm an avid snowmobiler and truthfully
> a rutted trail is very very annoying.
> According to our...
Forum: Jeep January 15th 07, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 29
Posted By Kate[_3_]
Snow run pics

We've been having weather in the low 60's this past week. Just started
raining yesterday and again this morning.
Our pond is finally full enough to hit the spillway. It has been fun being
able to...
Forum: Jeep January 15th 07, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 50
Posted By Kate[_3_]
OT newsreader questions

"ufatbasted" > wrote
>> Yup... sure is.
>> Kate
>

> Bill Hughes?

Uhh...
No.
Forum: Jeep January 15th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Kate[_3_]
Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?

> wrote in message
>
> On 14-Jan-2007, dizzy > wrote:
>
>> >I've enjoyed this car for many...
Forum: Jeep January 15th 07, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By Kate[_3_]
Off road parks.

I KNOW< but, they are parks, with trails... that allow people to go play
maybe with some research there would be links to vehicle trails on some of
the parks, or to other parks with larger...
Forum: Jeep January 15th 07, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By Kate[_3_]
catalytic converter recall otice 1997 jeep wrangler

If it's on the recall, it should be replaced.

Tell them you want the old cat, I hear they can be worth up to $100

Kate

"jbjeep" > wrote in message
> http://jbjeep.terahex.com/snowrun011307/album/index.html
> =)
> -jenn

Yall look like you were on a...
Forum: Jeep January 14th 07, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 50
Posted By Kate[_3_]
OT newsreader questions

He said he is using his browser, didn't say OE....

"Jeffrey DeWitt" > wrote in message
> Mike, thats what the orginal poster is...
Forum: Jeep January 14th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 50
Posted By Kate[_3_]
OT newsreader questions

"Mike" > wrote in message
>I use groups.google.com/group/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
>
> With OE, you have to...
Forum: Jeep January 14th 07, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 50
Posted By Kate[_3_]
OT newsreader questions

"Carl" > wrote in message
>I also like how outlook express juggles all my newsgroups and e-mail
>accounts in one...
Forum: Jeep January 14th 07, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 50
Posted By Kate[_3_]
OT newsreader questions

"ufatbasted" > wrote in message
> Kate wrote:
>> "ufatbasted" > wrote in
>>>
>>> Thnaks all I'm trying...
Forum: Jeep January 14th 07, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By Kate[_3_]
Off road parks.

"noneofyourbusiness" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:54:39 -0600, "Kate"
Forum: Jeep January 13th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By Kate[_3_]
Painting wheels

Back in the day...
at the less expensive shops, they used to use a cleaner/degreaser on the
wheels, scrubbing every nook and cranny with a brush and a scotch brite.
Pressure washing is good. Then...
Forum: Jeep January 13th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By Kate[_3_]
Off road parks.

Google :)
http://my.execpc.com/~jwamser/Maps.html

Maybe there will be something for you!

Kate

"jerryg" > wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep January 13th 07, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 23
Posted By Kate[_3_]
A cheap chance to repent! '98 Vette For Sale

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
> Repent your own sins, idiot. You blasted this ad across the internet to
> every newsgroup that I...
Forum: Jeep January 13th 07, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By Kate[_3_]
need a softop....

***PERK***
Summer is almost here?!!??

Kate
;ŹD

"agent99" > wrote in message
Forum: Jeep January 13th 07, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By Kate[_3_]
Enough!

"Jeffrey DeWitt" > wrote
>> I think driving fast while listening to Bat Out of Hell is too cool of an
>> activity for trolls. brett
>
> Yes, but if they end it by driving into...
Forum: Jeep January 13th 07, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 50
Posted By Kate[_3_]
OT newsreader questions

"ufatbasted" > wrote in

> Thnaks all I'm trying Mozilla. Don't know why I never thought to try it.
> Ive been using Thunderbird for quite some time as my e-mail client.I've...
Forum: Jeep January 13th 07, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 50
Posted By Kate[_3_]
OT newsreader questions

I use OE too.
Loads of people dislike it, but I have tried a gob of others and prefer the
way it handles my email and newsgroups in one tight little package.
It's easy to filter unwanted messages,...
Forum: Jeep January 13th 07, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 9
Posted By Kate[_3_]
Enough!

Seriously,
You need to block the trolls,
and filter out the troll feed & feeders and eventually you won't see the
posts.
Unless you see someone post something like this (sorry!)

Best of...
Forum: Jeep January 11th 07, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 25
Posted By Kate[_3_]
Re-filling the cooling system after radiator replacement...

"DougW" > wrote in message
> Carl wrote:
>> Yes, it can be a PITA. However, I've found that once you get the hang
>> of it,...
Forum: Jeep January 11th 07, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys