Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.37 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ib[_1_]
Forum: Honda July 13th 07, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By ib[_1_]
95 Civic, weird A/C problem

"Steven L." > wrote in message
>> Steven L. wrote:
>>> I have an old '95 Honda...
Forum: VW water cooled July 10th 07, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 9
Posted By ib[_1_]
blower not working, 1998 passat UK

Which switch? The car has climate control, there's only an electronic "up /
down" control, which reflects in the display, so I don't think it's that.

Thanks all to all the suggestions.

> I would...
Forum: VW water cooled July 10th 07, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

"dave AKA vwdoc1" > wrote in message
> So the blower does work then since the A/C works?
>
> If the blower does not work at...
Forum: VW water cooled July 10th 07, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

"Madesio" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:57:08 +0000, ib wrote:
>
>> It has climate control, ac system is working...
Forum: VW water cooled July 9th 07, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Replies: 9
Posted By ib[_1_]
blower not working, 1998 passat UK

It has climate control, ac system is working (pipe gets cold) but fan does
not blow. Climate panel flashes at startup. Any clues? Is this something I
can use a VagCom for? Where's the...
Forum: Honda July 8th 07, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By ib[_1_]
2000 accord blower

Thanks, it was the first bit (removing the golve box) I had a problem with,
I removed all visible screws, the glove box was loose, but did not seem to
want to come away from the car??
Forum: Honda July 7th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 5
Posted By ib[_1_]
2000 accord blower

Hi,

The fan (for heater and ac) sounds like it's working fine, on full it roars,
but very little (almost no) airflow from the vents. The airflow changes
direction when I move it from face to...
Forum: Honda August 29th 06, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By ib[_1_]
Accord 92 LX , air conditioning just failed

"cosza" > wrote in message ...
> The air just failed. One day it was not cold but can still hear the
> hissing under the glove compartment. Th enext day no...
Forum: Honda August 11th 06, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By ib[_1_]
91 Honda Accord air conditioning leak

> wrote in message
> My 91 Accord's A/C is blowing warm air. I first figured that I needed a
> freon refill, so I...
Forum: Honda August 10th 06, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By ib[_1_]
96 accord a/c problem

"E Meyer" > wrote in message
> Put the gauges on it and see if it is charged correctly. They blow hot
> air
> both when undercharged and...
Forum: Honda August 4th 06, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 6
Posted By ib[_1_]
HONDA Civic Gets HOT when Aircondition System is On

Also, if the fan has been replaced and is not the original, check that it is
blowing in the right direction!!

(i.e. pulling air in to the front of the car)
Forum: Honda August 1st 06, 08:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By ib[_1_]
Recharging 2002 Civic AC Q's

" > wrote in message
> Hi all!
>
> I've got a 2002 Civic EX and the AC isn't quite working...
Forum: Honda July 30th 06, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 8
Posted By ib[_1_]
remanufactured compressor AC

"Philippe MÉRY" > wrote in message

> Hello from France
>
> on Prelude 3° gen the AC compressor is dead :-(
>
> We are in...
Forum: Honda July 11th 06, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 11
Posted By ib[_1_]
94-97 Accord -- cold air - hot air a/c problem

> wrote in message
> ...oh sorry, the dealer that did the service is back in the Midwest and
> they repaired a...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14