Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jjjoseph
Forum: Corvette April 12th 08, 02:19 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By jjjoseph
LF Info on 71 distributor

Thanks Bob G.
I will follow-up on the recommendation as I am finding other things that
don't appear to the right part. But I guess it only really matters to the
degree that I drive it and show it...
Forum: Corvette April 8th 08, 12:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By jjjoseph
LF Info on 71 distributor

Thanks for the info, I appreciate this. Now, on to find the right one.

jjjslj.

"WayneC" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette April 8th 08, 03:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By jjjoseph
LF Info on 71 distributor

Gents,
Hope someone can point me to the right information. I have a 71 350/270HP
coupe and the previous owner replaced the distributor, but with the wrong
one, as I need the one with the...
Forum: Corvette October 3rd 07, 12:54 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By jjjoseph
71 W/ starting problem

Need some assistance or recommendations regarding a problem I am having with
my 71/350/auto.

I am having a challenge when starting the car, after it has warmed up or
after it first starts up and I...
Forum: Corvette July 13th 06, 04:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By jjjoseph
LF: 71 distributor

Hey folks,

I was wondering if anyone had a complete distributor that is rebuildable for
a 71/350/Auto/coupe. Specifically one with the cam that the RPM cable
connects to.

I was trying to figure...
Forum: Corvette July 13th 06, 03:01 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By jjjoseph
71 Oil Pressure ??

Keep the info coming as this is useful and I do appreciate the responses.
I was thinking that 12 seem low as well, but I talked to another with a 68
convertible and he was thinking his was in this...
Forum: Corvette July 10th 06, 11:04 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By jjjoseph
71 Oil Pressure ??

Well, as suggested, I did install another oil pressure gauge on my
71/350/auto/coupe and the did notice an improvement when it was cold.

Still not quite use what the reference point should be. ...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7