Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sloopy
Forum: Driving October 1st 06, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 47
Posted By sloopy
N.Y. DA says no more plea bargains in DUI cases

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 25 Sep 2006 18:17:47 -0700, "
> > wrote:
>

>> I guarantee "no plea bargains" won't work. It will make...
Forum: Driving October 1st 06, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 15
Posted By sloopy
can Jiffy Lube change a serpentine belt?

Nate Nagel wrote:

> Don't you have an independent repair shop nearby? I'd ask around, see
> if there's someone that you can get a good recommendation on.

I've moved since then, but the...
Forum: Driving September 23rd 06, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, sloopy wrote:
>
>>I heard a commercial for Jiffy Lube today in which they were bragging
>>about being able to change...
Forum: Driving September 23rd 06, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Jim Yanik wrote:
> sloopy > wrote in
> :
>

> Changing a serpentine belt is not that hard;I did it on a Chevy Silverado
> PU that...
Forum: Driving September 23rd 06, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 15
Posted By sloopy
can Jiffy Lube change a serpentine belt?

I heard a commercial for Jiffy Lube today in which they were bragging
about being able to change serpentine belts - and their 3 locations in
town (Yeah, it's a small town.)

I had to laugh - I...
Forum: Driving September 23rd 06, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 9
Posted By sloopy
Family of SIX killed by suspected drunken driver

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> And so it goes in criminal coddler america. Even if found guilty,

Hold up there, sonny. How do you KNOW he is guilty before he has even
had a...
Forum: Driving September 23rd 06, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 15
Posted By sloopy
I started hating bikers

Sir Lex wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>

>> For motorcyclists, loudness is a safety issue.
>

> As a motorcyclist, I agree totally with this.

So do you think I should...
Forum: Driving September 22nd 06, 11:57 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By sloopy
Does This Qualify as "Off-Roading?"

Geoff Miller wrote:
> > writes:
>
> [ http://i10.tinypic.com/2ryo6er.jpg]
>

>>It's a consequence of driving a too-big car in a normal or smaller
>>space.

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8