Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scott Koprowski
Forum: Chrysler June 16th 07, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By Scott Koprowski
Chrysler finally admits the new "World Engines" have issues

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007706080377

I have been saying this since the engine debuted in the Caliber- maybe this
is a nice step in a good direction for the "new" Chrysler.
Forum: Chrysler April 15th 07, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Posted By Scott Koprowski
Charger Daytona vs Avenger R/T

In terms of build quality- the 300/Charger/Magnum is far ahead of the new
Sebring/Avenger. Everything is solid and fit & finish is very good. The
300 cars have been around a few model years now-...
Forum: Chrysler April 14th 07, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 17
Posted By Scott Koprowski
Charger Daytona vs Avenger R/T

Charger is a better built car- if you can handle the gas mileage go for the
Charger. The new Avenger and Sebring is a huge embarrassment for Chrysler
IMHO.

"Steve" > wrote in...
Forum: Chrysler March 22nd 07, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 18
Posted By Scott Koprowski
Can Chrysler hit jackpot again?

Have any of you rode in a vehicle with the new 4 bangers? My PT's old 2.4L 4
is smoother and quieter than the 2.0 and 2.4 world engines. I've driven a
Caliber, Compass and Sebring with the new...
Forum: Chrysler January 31st 07, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Scott Koprowski
PT Cruiser Lease ?

If you can find a 2006 PT- I would consider buying one. There is a $3000
dealer incentive on them right now. If you know someone who is an employee
you can get a 2006 Touring edition for $13,900...
Forum: Chrysler January 4th 07, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By Scott Koprowski
2008 Minivan pics

Some finally leaked:

http://www.allpar.com/model/m/2008-minivans.html

Looks like a tall Pacifica to me.
Forum: Chrysler October 1st 06, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By Scott Koprowski
Adding cruise control to 2006 base PT Cruiser

Does anyone know if you can add an oem Chrysler speed control to a base 2006
PT? My dealer said the kits aren't available for the 2006, only the 2005.
Speed control is not an option for the base...
Forum: Chrysler August 22nd 06, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 10
Posted By Scott Koprowski
PT cruiser buying decision help

A base PT Cruiser with air and auto is $13,000 employee cost. I know I
bought one 2 months ago before the employee price was given to everyone (my
father is a retired Mopar employee). The car is...
Forum: Chrysler August 16th 06, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By Scott Koprowski
2002 GC Deluxe Stereo Question...

Antenna unplugged maybe??

"NewMan" > wrote in message
> The stereo in my GC is the deluxe one that has both the CD and
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9