Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert Jordan
Forum: Simulators February 15th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Robert Jordan
The Pits NASCAR/rFactor Mod Released

Darus wrote:
> On Feb 13, 10:52 am, TimW > wrote:
Forum: Simulators February 12th 07, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Don Awalt wrote:
> I am very interested in anyone's comments about rFactor and the NASCAR mod,
> especially for an old NR2003 fan that misses having something that improves
> on it!

Forum: Simulators February 4th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 18
Posted By Robert Jordan
rFactor

I agree the nascar mod for rfactor just dont cut it for me.. but the
openwheel, and now the Offroad mods are really good and accurate
physics..the rally cars are nice driving too... I...
Forum: Simulators January 28th 07, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Robert Jordan
rFactor 1.250 Update Released

When I did the update my ORR mod still worked fine with no
problems..Loaded up fine, played single and multiplayer with no
problem.. It must be something with your install is my...
Forum: Simulators January 8th 07, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Robert Jordan
Off Road Racing for rFactor (FYI SODA fans?)

Robert Jordan wrote:
> Fritz wrote:
>> "Larry" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>> As usual, it isn't clear to me what you're supposed to download...
Forum: Simulators January 8th 07, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Fritz wrote:
> "Larry" > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> As usual, it isn't clear to me what you're supposed to download here.
>>

> It's easy:
Forum: Simulators September 25th 06, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 35
Posted By Robert Jordan
Where is all the GTR2 Traffic?

Larry wrote:
> I don't get it.
>
> Hell, even _I_ bought it :)
>
> -Larry

well i bought it and the online play is great.. just cant believe more
people havent bought it or gotten online.....
Forum: Simulators September 3rd 06, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Robert Jordan
Nordschleife - The Mother

Michael Wollenschein wrote:
> There´s a fantastic new Nordschleife Version:
>
> www.rf-nordschleife.de
>
> for rfactor!

This is one nice track for RFactor! I love the long straights and the...
Forum: Simulators August 27th 06, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 2
Posted By Robert Jordan
GTI Racing available on Steam now. $20

CMORE wrote:
> Hi, I tried the demo for this game back in February and I really liked it
> but I had to scale the graphics back quite a bit to get it to run smooth.
> Either way, I'm wondering if...
Forum: Simulators July 23rd 06, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Robert Jordan
TOCA 3 Race Driver 3

Jeff Reid wrote:
>> IS anyone currently trying out the TOCA Racedriver 3 released by Codemasters?
>
> I have it for the PC. I liked the game, but I rarely play any game
> online anymore, because of...
Forum: Simulators July 22nd 06, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Robert Jordan
TOCA 3 Race Driver 3

IS anyone currently trying out the TOCA Racedriver 3 released by
COdemasters? Its got alot of cars in it. Anywhere from gocarts,dune
buggies and vws,touring,rally cars,F1 open wheels,Nascar trucks...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11