Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Johnny V. Mullins
Forum: Jeep November 14th 06, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 29
Posted By Johnny V. Mullins
Front end vibration... still. :(

OHH :-( ......... It's lifted ?? Lifting misaligns all the drive shafts
!!

JVM

"Justin M" > wrote in message
Forum: 4x4 August 18th 06, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By Johnny V. Mullins
CHECK ENGINE !! TRANSMISSION ?

OK. I had the transmission serviced. The valve body was reamed and a new
valve installed.
New filter and fluid and now the tranny seems .
The cost for the job, including new parts, fluid, filter and...
Forum: 4x4 August 1st 06, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By Johnny V. Mullins
CHECK ENGINE !! TRANSMISSION ?

I just traded for a nice '99 blazer. The "CHECK ENGINE" light is burning.
I had it checked this afternoon at an auto parts store. The guy said the
insturment indicated transmission ? But, that his...
Forum: 4x4 July 6th 06, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 5
Posted By Johnny V. Mullins
Damp Carpet in 2006 Exedition

Hey. Both me and my brother in-law, bought nice heavy aftermarket rubber
floor mats for our pickups. He has a Toyota, I have a Dakota.
We both developed wet carpet, and we were in a summer dry spell...
Forum: 4x4 July 4th 06, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 3
Posted By Johnny V. Mullins
LOWERING A '98 4x4 Dakota

Thanks .boB

I thought axle over spring when I looked the situation over. I'll look
again. This time I'll use a measureing device.
I think this may be lower than I want . You're sure on the right...
Forum: 4x4 July 4th 06, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 3
Posted By Johnny V. Mullins
LOWERING A '98 4x4 Dakota

Hey group
Due to my legs giving trouble, I need to lower my '98 Dakota 4x4.
With the torsion bar front end I don't expect a ploblem there, but with the
springs sitting atop the axel in back, looks...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6