Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Forum: Audi November 8th 07, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
hydraulic system problem

On 6 Nov, 16:57, Robert Roland > wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 14:51:11 -0000, wrote:
> >I tried the test this morning, after leaving the car over night, and
> >the...
Forum: Audi November 6th 07, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
hydraulic system problem

On 5 Nov, 20:10, Robert Roland > wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 19:01:11 -0000, wrote:
> >the brake light flashes for up to
> >a minute on a cold start. On a warm start...
Forum: Audi November 4th 07, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
hydraulic system problem

Hi all, car is a 1994 UK coupe 2.6 auto, 115k miles.
A year ago, I made the mistake of putting brake fluid in the power
steering fluid reservoir, I realised the next day and drained the
fluid,...
Forum: Audi October 19th 06, 09:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
engine / exhaust suddenly much louder

Hi all,
I have a '94 (UK) 2.6 auto coupe, 103k miles, and the engine has become
suddenly much louder, i.e. it now sounds like a Porsche or TVR! I guess
it's an exhaust problem; the performance is the...
Forum: Audi July 5th 06, 08:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
1994 coupe broken seat height adjustment

Hi all,
the catch under the drivers seat on my 80 coupe doesn't work, so the
seat is at full height, until you sit in it, then you bounce up and
down.. Audi had a look and said there's a pin missing,...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5