Showing results 1 to 25 of 139
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PerfectReign[_1_]
Forum: General November 30th 09, 06:32 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 178
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
Bias Against Domestic Cars

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 19:28:17 -0800, SMS fired up the etcha-a-sketch and
scratched out:

>>> I just know that my wife's five-year-old Vue has had zero issues. Sure
>>> it is small and very compact,...
Forum: General November 29th 09, 04:40 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 178
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
Bias Against Domestic Cars

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 09:09:01 -0800, SMS fired up the etcha-a-sketch and
scratched out:

>> Saturn vehicles are unreliable?
>
> Look at the J.D. Power long term dependability results if you don't
Forum: General November 27th 09, 04:55 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 178
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
Bias Against Domestic Cars

On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 02:26:09 -0800, SMS fired up the etcha-a-sketch and
scratched out:

>> Well, I engaged in the amusement provided by helping to debunk your
>> anti-Saturn rhetoric and finding all...
Forum: General November 23rd 09, 09:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.misc
Replies: 178
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
Bias Against Domestic Cars

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 07:21:51 -0500, Ed Pawlowski fired up the
etcha-a-sketch and scratched out:

> "SMS" > wrote in message
>>
>> Because there's never been even the...
Forum: Saturn April 15th 09, 07:11 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
SATURN

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 08:33:14 -0700, raamman rebooted the etch-a-sketch and
scratched out:

>> SATURN was going to be GM's response to the imports. But GM never
>> stayed with their...
Forum: Honda March 19th 09, 03:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota.camry,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 61
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
Chevrolet Malibu sales jump 51.5%; dealers pleased

SMS turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

>> On my fathers 2000 Malibu you have to remove the exterior brake lamp
>> assembly to change the bulb! And there's no drain hole for water to
>> exit...
Forum: Saturn March 10th 09, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
New to the group

turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> Hello everyone! I am new to this group, love my Saturn and I really
> like what I am reading here so far. Thanks for the great info. Saw
Forum: Saturn March 4th 09, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 30
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
Consumer Reports and Saturn

SMS turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> You just go on believing that if it makes you happy. But it's not
> reality, it's sour grapes.

Nah, it is reality.

I've always wondered why CR rates...
Forum: Saturn February 24th 09, 04:53 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.makers.saturn,alt.autos.saab
Replies: 4
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
Off to car heaven

Adrian turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> PerfectReign > gurgled happily, sounding much
> like they were saying:
>
>> Actually, my wife's SUV (Saturn VUE) is quite...
Forum: Saturn February 23rd 09, 09:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.makers.saturn,alt.autos.saab
Replies: 4
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
Off to car heaven

me turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:59:13 +0100, "Henrik B."
> > wrote:
>
>>> It's not American's, per se. It's GM. Most Americans have a clue...
Forum: Saturn February 20th 09, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 3
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
"We Are Still Saturn"

I got this in my in basket today. Interesting reading - especially between
the lines.

Dear Kai:

From our very beginning, Saturn has always sought a better way. We pioneered
no-hassle, no-haggle...
Forum: Saturn February 19th 09, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 15
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
Saturn gone?

David T. Johnson turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

>> So basically, what we've heard is the brand meant to compete against
>> the foreign brands is dead — Saturn goes away in 2011. There will...
Forum: Saturn February 11th 09, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

marx404 turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> As you are entitled to you opinions. - but nobody asked you to out me, or
> start a fight. that, my friend was a low blow. Your opinion that I have
Forum: Saturn February 9th 09, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Dan turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> I have a 1996 SL2 with 240k+ miles on it and just the normal wear & tear
> problems. It has been the best new car I have had. I am now looking for an
Forum: Technology February 4th 09, 09:19 PM Posted to alt.autos.lexus,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 39
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
2009 Car and Driver 10 Best Cars - no Lexus, no surprise?

Ad absurdum per aspera turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

>> Actually, didn't the Maxima get *downsized* sometime within the last 6-7
>> years, basically swapping places with the Altima as it...
Forum: Technology January 31st 09, 06:44 AM Posted to alt.autos.lexus,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.gm

Nate Nagel turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> PerfectReign wrote:

Forum: Technology January 30th 09, 09:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.lexus,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 39
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
2009 Car and Driver 10 Best Cars - no Lexus, no surprise?

Ad absurdum per aspera turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

>> Of course that *should* also rule out econoboxes like Fit and Accord.
>
> Don't look now, but the Accord is EPA classified as a...
Forum: Technology January 30th 09, 09:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.lexus,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.gm

N8N turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

>> Typical Â*C&D mish-mash nonsense. If I had to guess, I'd say that they
>> were trying to compile a list of cars that are "driver's cars" where the
Forum: Saturn January 30th 09, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 5
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
2005 Vue Daytime running lamps blink off

oppie turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> I've fixed a lot of cars but this is one I haven't come across. All I can
> say is try an independent repair shop if you are not satisfied with
Forum: Honda December 29th 08, 03:29 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 347
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
Import owners are to blame for the recession

"80 Knight" <nospam> turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> "CharlesTheCurmudgeon" > wrote in message
>> And I remembered something...
Forum: Honda December 22nd 08, 07:51 PM Posted to alt.autos.nissan,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 147
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
UAW forced to be paid as a Southern Foreign factory worker.

turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> Most of the people here who rant and rave about universal healthcare
> are retired. Â*I expect a storm of flame posts

You are a...
Forum: Saturn December 8th 08, 04:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
GM Build Quality

Just talking to my beautiful bride last night about the 60 Minutes segment
on Oil.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/12/05/60minutes/main4650223.shtml

At this time, my GM truck (2006 Avalanche)...
Forum: Saturn December 5th 08, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 16
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
Saturn on GM's chopping block?

Jay R turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> One of my neighbors is sales manager for a Saturn dealer. Â*He indicated
> that while it and most of the brands will go away, the popular models will
Forum: Saturn December 1st 08, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

stonej turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

> The rumor mill is saying that, I guess we will find out next week.

Wouldn't be suprised.

Back when Saturn was started, it was a new experiment and a...
Forum: Saturn December 1st 08, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 11
Posted By PerfectReign[_1_]
Who killed the electric car (old theread)