Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.92 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ron Jones[_1_]
Forum: Honda December 2nd 06, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 57
Posted By Ron Jones[_1_]
How many Hondas have you owned?

Got me beat

83 Honda Accord 5 spd (new)
96 Acura Integra auto (new)
00 Acura TL 3.2 (bought from daughter - lease car)
01 Honda VLX 600 ( 2-wheels but its a Honda)

I still own the last three...
Forum: VW water cooled November 15th 06, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled,alt.autos.toyota
Replies: 47
Posted By Ron Jones[_1_]
VW City Golf or Toyota Matrix?

Take your pick

VW Golf (Rabbit) Great car, mediocre reliability
Toyota Matrix (Corolla) Mediocre car, great reliability

"WT" > wrote in message...
Forum: Honda November 6th 06, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By Ron Jones[_1_]
Honda to settle transmission lawsuit

Well this really comes down to dealer service deciding!
I didn't even need to ask on my 2000 TL. They just said they were going to
replace it when I complained of...
Forum: Honda November 3rd 06, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 19
Posted By Ron Jones[_1_]
Have you had your V-6 auto transmission replaced?

"Ron Jones" > wrote in message

> 2000 Acura TL new tranny at 86,000. No cost to me. This is a VERY common
> problem with...
Forum: Honda November 3rd 06, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 19
Posted By Ron Jones[_1_]
Have you had your V-6 auto transmission replaced?

2000 Acura TL new tranny at 86,000. No cost to me. This is a VERY common
problem with the Acura V6 and there is an extended warrantee.

rj

"bbtaco" > wrote in message...
Forum: Honda August 29th 06, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 4
Posted By Ron Jones[_1_]
Lease ending, want to purchase at auction

Must be Honda finance. My bank not only discounted my 2000TL by about $1000
but let me buy it out 3 months before the end of the lease.

rj

> wrote in message...
Forum: Honda July 14th 06, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 10
Posted By Ron Jones[_1_]
What happens if you break a lease early?

Don't even think about it! You are generally responsible for all the
payments until the end of the lease period. Next time buy the car!

rj

"Al437737" >...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7