Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tom[_6_]
Forum: Audi August 7th 06, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom[_6_]
Boycott Gettysburg

Link to Gettysburg photos showing the Gettysburg battlefield before
superintendent John Latschar's ego ran amok and ruined it.
http://users.snip.net/~hart/

We loved Gettysburg: married there, took...
Forum: BMW August 7th 06, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom[_6_]
Boycott Gettysburg

Link to Gettysburg photos showing the Gettysburg battlefield before
superintendent John Latschar's ego ran amok and ruined it.
http://users.snip.net/~hart/

We loved Gettysburg: married there, took...
Forum: Dodge August 7th 06, 05:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 1
Posted By Tom[_6_]
Boycott Gettysburg

Link to Gettysburg photos showing the Gettysburg battlefield before
superintendent John Latschar's ego ran amok and ruined it.
http://users.snip.net/~hart/

We loved Gettysburg: married there, took...
Forum: Chrysler August 7th 06, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom[_6_]
Boycott Gettysburg

Link to Gettysburg photos showing the Gettysburg battlefield before
superintendent John Latschar's ego ran amok and ruined it.
http://users.snip.net/~hart/

We loved Gettysburg: married there, took...
Forum: Honda August 7th 06, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom[_6_]
Boycott Gettysburg

Link to Gettysburg photos showing the Gettysburg battlefield before
superintendent John Latschar's ego ran amok and ruined it.
http://users.snip.net/~hart/

We loved Gettysburg: married there, took...
Forum: Mazda August 7th 06, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 3
Posted By Tom[_6_]
Boycott Gettysburg

Link to Gettysburg photos showing the Gettysburg battlefield before
superintendent John Latschar's ego ran amok and ruined it.
http://users.snip.net/~hart/

We loved Gettysburg: married there, took...
Forum: Saturn August 7th 06, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 2
Posted By Tom[_6_]
Boycott Gettysburg

Link to Gettysburg photos showing the Gettysburg battlefield before
superintendent John Latschar's ego ran amok and ruined it.
http://users.snip.net/~hart/

We loved Gettysburg: married there, took...
Forum: Simulators August 2nd 06, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Tom[_6_]
Boycott Gettysburg

Link to photos showing how the battlefield looked before superintendent John
Latschar raped it.
http://users.snip.net/~hart/

We loved Gettysburg: took dozens of week-long trips, spent many thousands...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8