Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PAUL KRAUSE
Forum: Jeep March 8th 07, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By PAUL KRAUSE
Repair Manual

Where can i get a good repair manual for my 1999 jeep cherokee sport,
especially all sensors on this vehicle. thank-you.
Forum: Jeep January 20th 07, 04:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By PAUL KRAUSE
1999 jeep cherokee sport

where can i get a diagram or printout location for the sensors on a 1999
jeep cherokee sport 4.0 . the haynes manual is hard to follow and the
diagram under my hood is not there, due to pressure...
Forum: Jeep January 9th 07, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By PAUL KRAUSE
1999 jeep cherokee sport

riding down the road, when check gage light came on. noticed my temp
gauge was at 260. pulled over and checked under the hood, everything
looked ok. the eng was not running hot, checked for heat and...
Forum: Jeep December 27th 06, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By PAUL KRAUSE
1999 jeep cherokee sport coolant temp.

change to; had my antifreeze, not how
Forum: Jeep December 27th 06, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By PAUL KRAUSE
1999 jeep cherokee sport coolant temp.

how my antifrezze changed at the dealership. before change, temp gauge
reading was 210. after change temp gauge is up one notch from 210, to
215? is this an acceptable reading at 215, that my eng is...
Forum: Jeep August 15th 06, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By PAUL KRAUSE
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport

I hope you are referring to the 1000.00 dollars, to have the a/c
evaporator replaced and nothing extra.
Forum: Jeep August 14th 06, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By PAUL KRAUSE
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Took my jeep to the dealer to have the a/c evaporator replaced
"leaking". Before the dealer got started in the work, got a call from
the service manager, " If I heard a whistle coming from the vent...
Forum: Jeep August 11th 06, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By PAUL KRAUSE
1999 jeep cherokee sport

What is the normal cooling temperature for the 4.0 eng? My temp gauge
reads a little above 210 degrees. Is this ok and normal. Thank-you. 1999
jeep cherokee sport.
Forum: Jeep August 7th 06, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 3
Posted By PAUL KRAUSE
1999 jeep cheokee sport air conditioner.

Posted the other day about subject above. Took jeep in fo a simple a/c
check on july 18th and everything was fine. One week late, no cold air.
Took it to a local dealer today and they tested the...
Forum: Jeep August 5th 06, 08:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By PAUL KRAUSE
1999 jeep cherokee sport air conditioner.

Air Conditioner clutch does not click in or out when turned on. No
cold air with defroster on or off. Thanks.
Forum: Jeep August 5th 06, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By PAUL KRAUSE
1999 jeep cherokee sport air conditioner.

Let me add, that the airconditioner was working fine until this date.
Forum: Jeep August 5th 06, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By PAUL KRAUSE
1999 jeep cherokee sport air conditioner.

Took my 1999 jeep cherokee sport , to a authorize dealer for a routine
air condition check, on july 18th. Everything checked out ok with 38
degrees and pressure check good. Today turned on my air...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13