Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Philip Nasadowski
Forum: Ford Mustang April 25th 10, 01:18 AM Posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 108
Posted By Philip Nasadowski
Now here's a cool car

In article >,
Tony Harding > wrote:

> Wouldn't the radiation sterilize the fish?

What radiation?
Forum: Ford Mustang April 20th 10, 12:41 PM Posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda

Glen Labah > wrote:

> Actually, you can run a power plant without heating up the river.

When Indian Point...
Forum: Ford Mustang April 15th 10, 12:32 AM Posted to uk.rec.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,rec.autos.driving,alt.autos.honda

dgk > wrote:

> So what's your option? Kill all the fish by boiling them in the case
> of your NY reactor.

The water...
Forum: Technology September 6th 07, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By Philip Nasadowski
'03 Blazer (S-10) transmission removal - HEEEEELLPPP!!! :(

Ok, the wonderful 4L60E in my friend's Blazer popped the other week, and
we're trying to extract the thing for a rebuild. Oddly, I thought the
rebuild was going to be the hard part, but right now,...
Forum: Technology September 6th 07, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Philip Nasadowski
U-pull-it junkyards/pulling trannys

In article >,
Chris > wrote:

> Has anyone done this job? I could use some pointers.

Last time I did it, it was at Gary's in...
Forum: Technology July 19th 07, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Philip Nasadowski
Toyota A130 automatic transmission Qs...

In article <R7xni.9782$s25.1190@trndny04>,
Hachiroku > wrote:

> DUH!!!! My bad!!!!

That's ok :)

> A130 is an entirely different animal, isn't it?!

Oh, yes. We *did* get the...
Forum: Technology July 18th 07, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5

In article <Ecmni.6549$Gx5.5399@trndny02>,
Hachiroku ÉnÉ`ÉçÉN > wrote:

> See if this helps:

Nope. This is a FWD 3 speed.

> This is for a MK III Supra (you didn't say what...
Forum: Technology July 18th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Philip Nasadowski
Toyota A130 automatic transmission Qs...

Ok, I'm tearing down a friend's A130 that was pulled due to a no drive
condition, and we're up to the part where we need to get the pinion
shaft out. Now, the book hasn't arrived for this, yet,...
Forum: Driving August 24th 06, 04:29 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.urban-transit,misc.transport.rail.americas
Replies: 424
Posted By Philip Nasadowski
As Gas Approaches $4/gallon, More People Consider Rail Commuting

In article >,
"Floyd Rogers" > wrote:

> If you want chapter and verse, google rec.autos.driving and
> search for "daniel stern". Or go to...
Forum: Driving August 24th 06, 01:58 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.urban-transit,misc.transport.rail.americas
Replies: 424

"Floyd Rogers" > wrote:

> 2) the US was the govt - *NOT* the EU/UK/France/Germany - that
> promulgated better crash...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10