Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scotty[_1_]
Forum: Jeep November 5th 07, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Scotty[_1_]
Tire Question

Yes, if I go with the wider tire I will need to get new wheels with
less backspacing. One of the reasons I am looking at the narrow tire.
Forum: Jeep November 4th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 4
Posted By Scotty[_1_]
Tire Question

I just put a 3.5 " RE short arm lift on my '98 TJ and am now ready to
buy new tires. I have been running 31 x 10.5 x 15 tires on the stock
grizzly aluminum rims. I am trying to decide between 33 x...
Forum: Jeep July 9th 07, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 15
Posted By Scotty[_1_]
Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms

I understand the need for adjustable rear upper control arms for a
lift with a SYE and CV shaft. What reason would someone use
adjustable front upper control arms?

Scotty
Forum: Jeep September 13th 06, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By Scotty[_1_]
Traction

I learned the brake thing "back in the day" when the Olds Toronado was
revolutionary with front wheel drive and everything else had rear wheel
drive and still use it today. Thanks for the...
Forum: Jeep September 13th 06, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By Scotty[_1_]
Traction

It does have the D35.

Carl wrote:
> A limited slip is garbage off road. It doesn't have the holding power it
> needs to really get the traction you need in extreme 4-wheeling. I wheeled
> my 89 YJ...
Forum: Jeep September 12th 06, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By Scotty[_1_]
Traction

I drive a 1997 TJ, 4 banger, 5 speed, 2 1/2" lift, 31" tires, front
swaybar disconnects, otherwise stock. I drive two-track roads for
hunting, camping and fishing in all kinds of weather. I have...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6