Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BottleBob
Forum: Corvette November 20th 08, 01:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By BottleBob
Survey: Would a GM Bankruptcy Increase orf Decrease the Value ofCorvettes?

Just Curious.

Which do your think would happen - a decrease in value due to possible
decline in parts availability?
Or an increase in value since the Corvettes on the road now might very
wall be...
Forum: Corvette December 4th 06, 04:29 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By BottleBob
Beat Your Speeding Ticket and Beat the System

Dad wrote:

> "BottleBob" > wrote in message
> >

> > Dad:
> >
> > So don't keep me in suspense, what is your insurance company's...
Forum: Corvette December 4th 06, 03:46 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

Dad wrote:

> "BottleBob" > wrote in message

> > Dad:
> >
> > How many insurance companies are NOT in business to make a profit?

Forum: Corvette December 4th 06, 02:47 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

Dad wrote:

> My insurance company doesn't use a speeding ticket for revenue enhancement. They
> are a true insurance company not a money machine out to build tall buildings and
> fat cats. Your...
Forum: Corvette September 29th 06, 12:11 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 35
Posted By BottleBob
Whats the fastest car youve been in : 10 second, 9 second,fas...

dave wrote:

> 'I used to have a street racer '67 Vette with an aluminum headed,
> aluminum rodded, 468 cu. in. full roller motor, with a Dominator carb
> and using a custom nitrous unit that went...
Forum: Corvette September 28th 06, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 35
Posted By BottleBob
Whats the fastest car youve been in : 10 second, 9 second, faster??

dave wrote:

> For myself, I havent been in anything faster than a 12 second car ;
> however, im going to a local DragStrip in a couple weeks and was
> thinking of buying my way as a passenger...
Forum: Corvette July 29th 06, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By BottleBob
2001 C5 fuel Guage

yar wrote:

> $3.70 a litre Not cheap here

Yar:

Have you made a mistake? Isn't there like 3.7854 liters per U.S.
gallon?

That would make the price of gas something like $14.19 per gallon.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7