Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lou G
Forum: Chrysler September 23rd 06, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By Lou G
Cirrus 1999 LXi Codes P0700, P0720, P0731

Greg Houston wrote:
> miki wrote:

> It sounds like you need a new output transmission speed sensor, a common
> replacement item. The part costs about $30 and you can replace it yourself
> if you...
Forum: Chrysler September 8th 06, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By Lou G
Valvoline ATF+4

> Ooh - I wouldn't have thought they'd have made that so obvious. Those
> MBA's are slipping! The WalMart brand did not mention 9602 spec.?
>
> Bill Putney
> (To reply by e-mail, replace the last...
Forum: Chrysler September 7th 06, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By Lou G
Valvoline ATF+4

Bill Putney wrote:

> 'Guess' is the key word there. It depends on a several things: How
> tightly the ATF+4 specs. are written; Are there two (or more) sets of
> specs. - one for Mopar and...
Forum: Chrysler September 7th 06, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 13
Posted By Lou G
Valvoline ATF+4

Has anyone in the group tried this over the counter trans fluid? It
states it meets Chrysler's spec 9602. I also saw it at Walfart in the
Super tech brand labeled ATF+4. Results?

Lou G
Forum: Chrysler September 5th 06, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By Lou G
Stratus blower speed problem

maxpower wrote:
> "Lou G" > wrote in message
> > maxpower wrote:
> > > "justlarry" <n3wmgATexciteDOTcom> wrote in...
Forum: Chrysler September 4th 06, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

maxpower wrote:
> "justlarry" <n3wmgATexciteDOTcom> wrote in message
> > All of a sudden, the A/C-Heater fan in my 2002 Stratus has lost it's...
Forum: Chrysler August 30th 06, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 3
Posted By Lou G
code P0442 Emission Control System Leak, 2001 T&C

bba wrote:
> My check engine light on my 2001 Town & Country
> came on today. I scanned it, and there was one
> code, P0442 EVAP Emission Control System Leak (small).
>
> Are there any simple tests...
Forum: Dodge August 30th 06, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.dodge

bba wrote:
> My check engine light on my 2001 Town & Country
> came on today. I scanned it, and there was one
> code, P0442 EVAP Emission Control System Leak (small).
>
> Are there any simple tests...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8