Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 0.91 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NowItsWhatever
Forum: Chrysler December 29th 06, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 3
Posted By NowItsWhatever
Rented a RWD Magnum in wintery Montana - Yuk!

Joe wrote:
> NowItsWhatever > wrote in
>
>> Joe wrote:
>>> NowItsWhatever > wrote in
Forum: Chrysler December 13th 06, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 69

Joe wrote:
> NowItsWhatever > wrote in
>
>> Joe wrote:
>>> NowItsWhatever > wrote in
Forum: Chrysler December 12th 06, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

NewMan wrote:
> If all rear wheel drives were "positraction" then it would be a more
> fair comparison. "regular" RWD is absolutely hopeless.

Aren't limited slip differentials pretty much...
Forum: Chrysler December 12th 06, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Joe wrote:
> NowItsWhatever > wrote in
>
>> Joe wrote:
>>> NowItsWhatever > wrote in news:_Dlfh.3036$Ft4.787
Forum: Chrysler December 12th 06, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Joe wrote:
> NowItsWhatever > wrote in
>
>> Joe wrote:
>>> NowItsWhatever > wrote in
Forum: Chrysler December 12th 06, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Joe wrote:
> NowItsWhatever > wrote in news:_Dlfh.3036$Ft4.787
> @trnddc02:
>
>> Joe wrote:
>>> I had a Corvair I drove through the NJ winters many years ago - same
>>> concept as...
Forum: Chrysler December 12th 06, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Joe wrote:
> NowItsWhatever > wrote in
>
>> Joe wrote:
>>> NowItsWhatever > wrote in news:vmffh.1080$IO5.727
Forum: Chrysler December 11th 06, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Joe wrote:
> I had a Corvair I drove through the NJ winters many years ago - same
> concept as the VW. I used to pass all the FWDs that ran off the road
> because they couldn't steer when they...
Forum: Chrysler December 11th 06, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Joe wrote:
> NowItsWhatever > wrote in news:vmffh.1080$IO5.727
> @trnddc01:
>
>> Where do you live? Where do you drive? Tell the truth now....
>
> Before got smart and moved to...
Forum: Chrysler December 11th 06, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Rockman wrote:
> YES! Fwd is really lame!
>
> RWD cars are for people who can drive cars, fwd is for those who can't ;)
>
> Risto Nevala
>

> "Scott Dennison" > kirjoitti
Forum: Chrysler December 11th 06, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 69
Posted By NowItsWhatever
Rented a RWD Magnum in wintery Montana - Yuk!

Where do you live? Where do you drive? Tell the truth now....
Forum: Chrysler December 9th 06, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 69
Posted By NowItsWhatever
Rented a RWD Magnum in wintery Montana - Yuk!

I grew up driving RWD cars in Minnesota winters, so I know how it's done. For
the past 15 years I have driven FWD cars, frequently to ski areas in winter
conditions.

People who say RWD vehicles...
Forum: Chrysler November 15th 06, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By NowItsWhatever
94 Intrepid ES 3.5L - What's the most profitable way to get ridof it?

What's the breakdown of your estimate?

Steve wrote:
> Sell it to someone who will put $3k into it and they'll have a
> good-as-new car that will last another 170k miles.
>

>> I didn't want to...
Forum: Chrysler November 15th 06, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> "NowItsWhatever" > wrote in message
>> I didn't want to put any money into the Intrepid, so I bought another car.
Forum: Chrysler November 15th 06, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Joe wrote:
> > wrote in message
>> NowItsWhatever wrote:
>>> I didn't want to put any money into the Intrepid, so...
Forum: Chrysler November 15th 06, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Some O wrote:
> In article <juq6h.1320$5F2.1172@trnddc04>,
> NowItsWhatever > wrote:
>
>> I didn't want to put any money into the Intrepid, so I bought another car. I
>> was...
Forum: Chrysler November 14th 06, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By NowItsWhatever
94 Intrepid ES 3.5L - What's the most profitable way to get rid ofit?

I didn't want to put any money into the Intrepid, so I bought another car. I
was toying with the idea of removing the airbags and premium sound system and
selling them on ebay and then junking the...
Forum: Chrysler November 8th 06, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 14
Posted By NowItsWhatever
Dems take Congress, syn fuels will be reality

DeserTBoB wrote:
> Now that the "Republipedo" party is washed up, watch for Congressional
> pushes on ALL auto makers doing business in the US for alternative
> fuel vehicles. Ford's well positioned...
Forum: Chrysler November 3rd 06, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 40
Posted By NowItsWhatever
Chrysler Magazine

Steve wrote:
> Some O wrote:
>
>> Simply pulling out very quickly from stopped into the traffic turning
>> sharp right is so superior with FWD.
>
> I'll gladly admit "bias." I make no bones...
Forum: Chrysler November 2nd 06, 11:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 40
Posted By NowItsWhatever
Chrysler Magazine

Some O wrote:
> In article >,
> Steve > wrote:
>
>> Some O wrote:
>
>>> I had a Magnum rental for 2 weeks. Poor visibility and typical...
Forum: Chrysler October 26th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 40
Posted By NowItsWhatever
Chrysler Magazine

Steve wrote:
> NowItsWhatever wrote:
>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Chrysler Magazine is looking for owners to feature in the publication.
>>> Must have a unique story about car,...
Forum: Chrysler October 25th 06, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 40
Posted By NowItsWhatever
Chrysler Magazine

wrote:
> Chrysler Magazine is looking for owners to feature in the publication.
> Must have a unique story about car, job, life, etc. and be enthusiastic
> about your...
Forum: Chrysler September 25th 06, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By NowItsWhatever
94 Intrepid 3.5L A/C problems again

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message
> sqdancerLynn wrote:
>
> > Did you use the special UV light to check ???
> > Yes if the fumes were in the inside...
Forum: Chrysler September 25th 06, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By NowItsWhatever
94 Intrepid 3.5L A/C problems again

I thought I fixed a leak in the AC system, but I was wrong. This time I
removed the plastic cap from low side service valve and opened the valve. A
very small amount of refrigerant came out, but it...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30