Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Homer[_3_]
Forum: VW air cooled September 4th 07, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 7
Posted By Homer[_3_]
Nitro

"Tricky" > wrote in message
> Nitro .... NOT Nitrous !!!
>
> anyone got any info or links as to what you can get out of a bug...
Forum: BMW August 10th 07, 10:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 23
Posted By Homer[_3_]
Tips for removing E30 exhaust?

> wrote in message
> I'm going to replace the center bearing on the drive shaft but first
> need to remove the exhaust...
Forum: BMW August 10th 07, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By Homer[_3_]
spark plug connectors

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
> Connectors?
>
> If you mean the screw-on thingies on the top of the plug, yes. They come
> with the new...
Forum: BMW July 26th 07, 03:06 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By Homer[_3_]
car respray?

"FairKop" > wrote in message
> can any of you guys give me a rough idea of how much it would cost to...
Forum: VW air cooled July 12th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 6
Posted By Homer[_3_]
What sort of mileage do you guys get?

"scream" > wrote in message
> Just wondering how many miles you guys get out of a tank? I have a
> 1600 1302s 1971 semi...
Forum: BMW July 3rd 07, 04:12 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 20
Posted By Homer[_3_]
left engine running too long!

"Tommy" > wrote in message
> Homer wrote:
>> Could it be a failing fuel pump relay?
>>
>> Homer
>
> What ? A common sense...
Forum: BMW June 28th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

"demi369" > wrote in message
>I foolishly left my engine running on my 528, it could have been over...
Forum: BMW February 28th 07, 08:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 25
Posted By Homer[_3_]
E39 "ATF oil only"

"Fred W" > wrote in message
<snip>
> Further proof that 10W30, ATF and 18 y/o women don't mix.
>

> --
> -Fred W

Amen to...
Forum: BMW February 28th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 25
Posted By Homer[_3_]
E39 "ATF oil only"

"John Carrier" > wrote in message
<snip>
> My apologies for not being more informative. The PS reservoir has a cap
> with 6...
Forum: BMW December 21st 06, 09:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By Homer[_3_]
WTB: Exhaust Headers for 1990 525i M20 Automatic

"E28 Guyİ" > wrote in message

Homer wrote:
Forum: BMW December 15th 06, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

"E28 Guyİ" > wrote in message
Homer wrote:
Forum: BMW December 15th 06, 02:08 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

"E28 Guyİ" > wrote in message
> Homer wrote:
>> Greetings all,
>> I am trying to find a set of headers to fit my 1990...
Forum: BMW December 14th 06, 11:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By Homer[_3_]
WTB: Exhaust Headers for 1990 525i M20 Automatic

Greetings all,
I am trying to find a set of headers to fit my 1990 525i M20 Automatic.
Racing Dynamics used to make some but I cannot locate any current sources.
Homer
Forum: Corvette October 5th 06, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 35
Posted By Homer[_3_]
Whats the fastest car youve been in : 10 second, 9 second, faster ??

"Dad" > wrote in message

> "RicSeyler" > wrote in message
Forum: Corvette September 27th 06, 03:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Homer[_3_]
Where do I start...

"WayneC" > wrote in message
> http://tinyurl.com/quj5v
>
> Homer wrote:
>> Hello fellow Corvette owners,
>>
>> For quite some time I have...
Forum: Corvette September 27th 06, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Homer[_3_]
Where do I start...

"Tom in Missouri" > wrote in message
> Here is an interesting read:

Forum: Corvette September 27th 06, 03:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Homer[_3_]
Where do I start...

"Eugene Blanchard" > wrote in message
> Here's some links that I found that deal with C1 vette resources:

Forum: Corvette September 27th 06, 03:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Homer[_3_]
Where do I start...

"RicSeyler" > wrote in message
>I would do a little research for publications on C1 Body Off Restos.
> That's a very wise...
Forum: Corvette September 21st 06, 03:10 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Homer[_3_]
Where do I start...

Hello fellow Corvette owners,

For quite some time I have been lurking in this group reading through the
thousands of posts and flame wars.
I write to you now in need of advice.
I have aquired a...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19