Posted By Noice87
FS 7 Bug Me DVD Videos.

For Sale the Following Bug Me Videos (For your classic VW Bug)

#1 General Maintenance 62 Mins
#2 Pull Motor / Clutch 62 Mins
#3 Complete Engine Rebuild 2 Hr 38 Mins
#4 Brake Maintenance 1 hr 45...
Forum: VW air cooled August 13th 07, 09:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 2
Posted By Noice87
FS 6 VW Bugs in Grady AR 5 are Autosticks

I need the room and the money so these must go. Someone please save
them before they go to the crusher. Would like to sell all to one
person but will consider spliting up.

68 Autostick no title,...
Forum: VW air cooled April 12th 07, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Noice87
Oil Sensor Question

Drove it two more times yesterday and no problems.

Thanks Steven
Forum: VW air cooled April 11th 07, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Noice87
Oil Sensor Question

71 Autostick Super

Yes that is the wire the red one. I touch it with one end of my wire
and the other end to the + on the battery. This time it acted like it
wanted to sttart but the guy looking...
Forum: VW air cooled April 11th 07, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Noice87
Oil Sensor Question

Sometimes my car will not start and I have to unplug the wire from the
starter to the regulator and use a wire my mechanic provied to touch
the + on the battery and the wire to the starter to crank...
Forum: VW air cooled April 11th 07, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 0
Posted By Noice87
Oil Sensor Question

Sometimes my car will not start and I have to unplug the wire from the
starter to the regulator and use a wire my mechanic provied to touch
the + on the battery and the wire to the starter to crank...
Forum: VW air cooled April 11th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 4
Posted By Noice87
Oil Sensor Question

Sometimes my car will not start and I have to unplug the wire from the
starter to the regulator and use a wire my mechanic provied to touch
the + on the battery and the wire to the starter to crank...
Forum: VW air cooled April 2nd 07, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 11
Posted By Noice87
What to do?(for you PAPA)

What's crazy is the guy who came today to fix the motor home said
someone (I think the city concil man who wanted to buy my cars) wanted
to buy his and he lives out side the city limits. He moved...
Forum: VW air cooled March 30th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 11
Posted By Noice87
What to do?

Go 4 in the shop. And someone is uppose to come take a junk one off
tomorrow.
Forum: VW air cooled March 29th 07, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 11
Posted By Noice87
What to do?

First their is already illegal activites going on that the police do
nothing about. Second when we bought the house it had no parked cars
and no one wanted it as it was. 1.5 acres 3 bedrooms, 1/.5...
Forum: VW air cooled March 28th 07, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 11
Posted By Noice87
What to do?

Got a friend in one town over but I already have 2 cars their. Car
covers would cost to much. I think we have room to put them behind
the fence that goes around the swimming pool which we never use...
Forum: VW air cooled March 28th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 11
Posted By Noice87
What to do?

Just got severed a notice on my 5 VW's that do not run and my dad's
Motor Home. And must be moved with in 72 hours (3days). Had a guy
from the city concil stop by and he may buy 3 of them for 520. ...
Forum: VW air cooled March 23rd 07, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Noice87
71 Autostick Update

Right now it has a 69 Engine lid so no vent holes. I need to repaint
the one that was on it and install it. I am going to try and play
with it some tomorrow.
Forum: VW air cooled March 20th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Noice87
71 Autostick Update

Timing was checked and adjusted. I drove it and when I got back he
said it sounded like it needed adjusting so he adjusted it and I took
it out again. Lots more power this time. He said next time...
Forum: VW air cooled March 19th 07, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 5
Posted By Noice87
71 Autostick Update

Went by to talk to my mechanic today. He said I didn't have a
Thermostate and that I didn't need one as it didn't get that cold.
IHe things my over heating could be the RPM being to high. He...
Forum: VW air cooled March 19th 07, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Noice87
Finally got my 71 Autostick home

Thanks for the Info :-) Drove it to a local restraunt and then to
church and back. No problems.

Thanks Steven
Forum: VW air cooled March 18th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Noice87
Finally got my 71 Autostick home

Most of the time when I run the engine from a while and turn it off
the oil light will not come on when I turn the key on. But jiggling
the wire it comes on. When I turn it off even if it does come...
Forum: VW air cooled March 18th 07, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Noice87
Finally got my 71 Autostick home

I turned my connector around that the wire is attached to and the
light came on. I'm going to let it run for a while and then turn it
off to see if it is still working.
Forum: VW air cooled March 18th 07, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Noice87
Finally got my 71 Autostick home

I turned the key when I got home from church and the oil light came
on. I drove it in the back yard twice and then out it under the
carport and let it idle for 30 minutes. No problems but when I...
Forum: VW air cooled March 18th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Noice87
Finally got my 71 Autostick home

Thanks I'll pull one from another car I have. It looks fairly
straight forward to remove.

Thanks Steven
Forum: VW air cooled March 18th 07, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Noice87
Finally got my 71 Autostick home

I grounded the Oil Sender wire and it came on. I then plugged it back
up and it came on. The only time it didn't come on was when it was
disconnected and not grounded.

Is it possible for me to put...
Forum: VW air cooled March 18th 07, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Noice87
Finally got my 71 Autostick home

So I ground that wire by touching it to metal? I'll see if I can find
that wire. I took wires from another car but I guess they should eb
the same color.

Thanks Steven
Forum: VW air cooled March 18th 07, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Noice87
Finally got my 71 Autostick home

I trust my mechanic 100%. He doesn't usally take the car out for a
test drive. But I have no doubt the work he did was right.

I cranked it up tonight. Should the Generator and Oil light come...
Forum: VW air cooled March 18th 07, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Noice87
Finally got my 71 Autostick home

Thanks for the tips.

Can I check the thermostat just with the engine idling or do I need to
drive it a bit? SDeems to only over heat in second gear going 60+
MPH.

I was thinking some sort of...
Forum: VW air cooled March 17th 07, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 14
Posted By Noice87
Finally got my 71 Autostick home

I went to go pick up my 71 Autostick. It had caught fire and my
mechanic put a different engine in it. My house is about 30 minutes
from where my mechanic lives. I went by Wal-mart first to get a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 120