Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David
Forum: 4x4 November 2nd 06, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By David
Hard Top for Jeep YJ/Wrangler in Ottawa

ArcadeKidd wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a Black Hard Top from a 1994 Jeep YJ/Wrangler for
> sale in the Ottawa, Ontario area. Asking $1200 o.b.o.
>
> It's in excellent condition, no scratches or...
Forum: Chrysler September 30th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By David
Grinding sound

Larry Crites wrote:
> If you would take your GM (General Maintenance) discussions to a
> Chitty Chebby group, we wouldn't have to worry about either one of
> you.
> Larry
> Behold Beware Believe

Forum: 4x4 September 25th 06, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By David
In Search of Part 710

E wrote:
> Yeah, I did a very dumb thing this weekend. I lost that part thingee
> under the hood. Part #710. I've been all over town looking for a
> replacement. I think it could be very dangerous...
Forum: Chrysler September 19th 06, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By David
2001 Wrangler stud pattern

Hi All
Is the stud pattern the same as Ford in Australia? Would like to know as
setting up a 4x4 trailer and would like to keep to the same wheels.
Lushy
Forum: 4x4 September 12th 06, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 1
Posted By David
96 Disco door lock issue

C R wrote:
> Hi all, new owner of a 96 Discovery.
> The owner provided a key fob he hasn't used in a while. I have the
> instructions on how to get the key fob working again, BUT the issue
> is...
Forum: Chrysler September 11th 06, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By David
M-body road trip success

Steve wrote:
> DeserTBoB wrote:
>

>>> But it also had a 2.45 rear gear and couldn't get out of its own
>>> way off the line (though the top end was darn near unlimited). My
>>> wife's 93 v6 LH...
Forum: Chrysler September 10th 06, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By David
Locking Hubs for a Wrangler

Is there such a thing?
As i have read that this is a way of saving fuel and less wear to the
Transfer case, on other 4x4 brands eg Landcruiser.
Lushy from AU
Forum: Chrysler September 7th 06, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By David
blinker stuck on- update- 99 jeep cherokee classic

jczap wrote:
> I took the car in to be diagnosed and I'm told it's going to need a
> new wiring harness (it will be about $600 with the diagnosis, parts
> and labor). Mechanic said that this would...
Forum: Chrysler September 3rd 06, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 9
Posted By David
rust protection?

duty-honor-country wrote:
> Ken Weitzel wrote:
>> Hi...
>>
>> Just about to get the rust check people to treat my car,
>> when I came across a potentially interesting ad in this
>> week's Canadian...
Forum: Chrysler August 20th 06, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By David
More Fuel Capacity

sqdancerLynn wrote:
> Having had a 79B150 & 92B250 both with a 36 gal tank. it was
> polethelene ? not metal. Protuded down more than the stock 20+ gal
> tank

This is a mod I have seen on the...
Forum: 4x4 August 17th 06, 09:25 AM Posted to aus.cars.offroad,aus.radio.amateur.misc,aus.radio.scanner,rec.autos.4x4
Replies: 2
Posted By David
Wanted Second hand UHF CB

UHF CB wanted must be at least 4 watts - hand held ok,
needed for my 4x4, I am in the southern area of Melb.
lushy
Forum: Chrysler August 16th 06, 09:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 7
Posted By David
More Fuel Capacity

Hi all
In earlier model Wranglers you could modify the fuel lines inside the tank
to give more fuel capacity, has anyone got any knowledge if this is the same
for a 2001 model.
Waiting in...
Forum: Chrysler August 7th 06, 07:53 AM Posted to aus.bushwalking,aus.motorcycles,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,uk.rec.cars.4x4
Replies: 8
Posted By David
Roof for Wrangler

David wrote:
> David wrote:
>> I still have the 2001 Soft top for a 2001 Wrangler - should fit most
>> models. Lushy in Australia
>
> As stated I still have it available near new condition $1,500...
Forum: 4x4 August 7th 06, 07:53 AM Posted to aus.bushwalking,aus.motorcycles,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,uk.rec.cars.4x4
Replies: 8
Posted By David
Roof for Wrangler

David wrote:
> David wrote:
>> I still have the 2001 Soft top for a 2001 Wrangler - should fit most
>> models. Lushy in Australia
>
> As stated I still have it available near new condition $1,500...
Forum: Chrysler August 5th 06, 12:20 AM Posted to aus.bushwalking,aus.motorcycles,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,uk.rec.cars.4x4
Replies: 8
Posted By David
Roof for Wrangler

Arturo Ui wrote:
>>> I still have the 2001 Soft top for a 2001 Wrangler - should fit most
>>> models. Lushy in Australia
>>
>> As stated I still have it available near new condition $1,500 ono,
Forum: 4x4 August 5th 06, 12:20 AM Posted to aus.bushwalking,aus.motorcycles,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,uk.rec.cars.4x4
Replies: 8
Posted By David
Roof for Wrangler

Arturo Ui wrote:
>>> I still have the 2001 Soft top for a 2001 Wrangler - should fit most
>>> models. Lushy in Australia
>>
>> As stated I still have it available near new condition $1,500 ono,
Forum: Chrysler August 3rd 06, 08:39 AM Posted to aus.bushwalking,aus.cars.offroad,aus.motorcycles,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,uk.rec.cars.4x4
Replies: 8
Posted By David
Roof for Wrangler

David wrote:
> David wrote:
>> I still have the 2001 Soft top for a 2001 Wrangler - should fit most
>> models. Lushy in Australia
>
> As stated I still have it available near new condition $1,500...
Forum: 4x4 August 3rd 06, 08:39 AM Posted to aus.bushwalking,aus.cars.offroad,aus.motorcycles,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,uk.rec.cars.4x4
Replies: 8
Posted By David
Roof for Wrangler

David wrote:
> David wrote:
>> I still have the 2001 Soft top for a 2001 Wrangler - should fit most
>> models. Lushy in Australia
>
> As stated I still have it available near new condition $1,500...
Forum: Chrysler August 3rd 06, 08:35 AM Posted to aus.bushwalking,aus.motorcycles,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,uk.rec.cars.4x4
Replies: 8
Posted By David
Roof for Wrangler

David wrote:
> I still have the 2001 Soft top for a 2001 Wrangler - should fit most
> models. Lushy in Australia

As stated I still have it available near new condition $1,500 ono, located
in...
Forum: 4x4 August 3rd 06, 08:35 AM Posted to aus.bushwalking,aus.motorcycles,rec.autos.4x4,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,uk.rec.cars.4x4
Replies: 8
Posted By David
Roof for Wrangler

David wrote:
> I still have the 2001 Soft top for a 2001 Wrangler - should fit most
> models. Lushy in Australia

As stated I still have it available near new condition $1,500 ono, located
in...
Forum: Chrysler August 3rd 06, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 8
Posted By David
Roof for Wrangler

I still have the 2001 Soft top for a 2001 Wrangler - should fit most models.
Lushy in Australia
Forum: Chrysler July 28th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to aus.cars.offroad,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By David
2001 soft Top for Sale/swap

David wrote:
> I have a 2001 Soft Top complete for sale or swap for winch and winch
> bar for 2001 Wrangler, I am in Melbourne but happy to ship anywhere
> in Oz. Lushy

I do believe the soft top...
Forum: Chrysler July 28th 06, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By David
Soft Top Complete for Sale/Swap

I have a hardly used soft top, complete for a 2001 Wrangler for sale or swap
for a winch and winch bar to fit the 2001 Wrangler of course, I am in
Melbourne but happy to ship anywhere in Oz.
Lushy
Forum: Chrysler July 17th 06, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 1
Posted By David
Roof Consuls

Any ideas for a wrangler hard top
Lushy
Forum: Chrysler July 11th 06, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 5
Posted By David
Toyota Corolla over heating when the AC is turned on!

Scott Moseman wrote:
> Take it to your nearest Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep dealer and have
> it replaced with something more stylish and more reliable.
>
> Thanks,
> Scott
>

> aims wrote:
>> I have a...