Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.84 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Eric[_2_]
Forum: Jeep December 6th 06, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By Eric[_2_]
Farewell All

Thanks all, and you're all right -- there's nothing quite like a Jeep or the
lifestyle that goes with it. I will be back some day, but next time it will
be my 2nd vehicle -- not my primary!

-...
Forum: Jeep December 4th 06, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By Eric[_2_]
Farewell All

Wow, I can't believe it's been 4 years already! My TJ lost her DD-ability
and I've moved on to something a bit nicer. I'd post pics, but you all know
what would happen (sky falling, etc.)!

I got...
Forum: Jeep November 10th 06, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 37
Posted By Eric[_2_]
Rear axle tube bent in collision, how to bend back?

I agree with everyone else -- replace it.

If you're in Texas, I happen to know someone with a D35 w/4.88s for sale.
Me! ;-)

- Eric

"Richard J Kinch" > wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep October 3rd 06, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By Eric[_2_]
tick-tock-not

Did you ever figure this out? Mine still does it too...

Eric
"XpressMale" > wrote in message
> Anyone else out there ever have...
Forum: Jeep October 1st 06, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 24
Posted By Eric[_2_]
How to Destroy a Jeep

That's jbjeep from this group, right? That was a loooong time ago..

- Eric
"Troy" <@ .> wrote in message
Forum: Jeep August 31st 06, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 68
Posted By Eric[_2_]
Oil-filter removal (2004 Jeep Liberty)

Hahahaha.. that made me laugh. :-)

Eric
"Kate" > wrote in message
> OUCH!
> You made my head hurt!
>
> Whinetit - a...
Forum: Jeep August 29th 06, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 68
Posted By Eric[_2_]
Oil-filter removal (2004 Jeep Liberty)

Yup, that's what I use. Have two sizes for the two sizes of filters my
vehicles use.

Eric
"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
Forum: Jeep August 28th 06, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 68
Posted By Eric[_2_]
Oil-filter removal (2004 Jeep Liberty)

Use the metal strap type... should be just fine. Although it's messy, the
screwdriver method will work. You don't have to turn it far -- just break
it loose. Then you can do it by hand or with...
Forum: Jeep August 26th 06, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By Eric[_2_]
I need a steering dampener

I agree with Bill. Go with OME (Old Man Emu... not OEM). It's HUGE. I
used it on my wife's almost-stock XJ.

Eric
"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep August 25th 06, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 25
Posted By Eric[_2_]
milage on xj

Also on page 2 for the newer XJs (96 - 01)...

Eric
"Simon Juncal" > wrote in
message ...
> L.W.(Bill)...
Forum: Jeep August 24th 06, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 25
Posted By Eric[_2_]
milage on xj

You know, I don't like liars either. Sometimes folks just don't have the
right info (i.e. when you said XJs didn't have 8.25s when I know they did...
as mine did). But geez, just let it go man. ...
Forum: Jeep August 23rd 06, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 25
Posted By Eric[_2_]
milage on xj

You know, I've been thinking the same thing. Bill has always had a ton of
great info... I've reading/posting here for about 3.5 years now. But
recently it just seems to be a lot of...
Forum: Jeep August 22nd 06, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 25
Posted By Eric[_2_]
milage on xj

Sorry Bill, my 2000 XJ had a Chrysler 8.25 with limited slip, no less...
I'll have to dig for pics.. Really wish I'd have kept that instead of my TJ.
Oh well.

Eric
"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"...
Forum: Jeep July 31st 06, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 17
Posted By Eric[_2_]
XM Satellite radio in Jeep Liberty

I'm a fan of XM too. I know XM sells modules that plug into head units that
are XM/Sirrius ready. Maybe you could plug an XM module into a Sirrius
ready radio?

That make way too much sense to be...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14