Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Forum: Honda May 14th 07, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
air conditioning doesn't work on 98 civic

Hi,

The air conditioning on my 98 civic broke about a week ago, now it
just blows warm air. I live in Houston so I want to fix this soon (I
hope it doesn't harm the engine any driving in hot weather...
Forum: Driving August 19th 06, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
97 honda accord ex v6 shakes when braking over 60 mph

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a 97 honda accord ex v6 with 100k miles on
it. I like it just fine, the only problem is is that it shakes quite
noticeably when i brake on the highway over 60. Is this...
Forum: Technology August 19th 06, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
97 honda accord ex v6 shakes when braking over 60 mph

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a 97 honda accord ex v6 with 100k miles on
it. I like it just fine, the only problem is is that it shakes quite
noticeably when i brake on the highway over 60. Is this...
Forum: Honda August 19th 06, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
97 honda accord ex v6 shakes when braking over 60 mph

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a 97 honda accord ex v6 with 100k miles on
it. I like it just fine, the only problem is is that it shakes quite
noticeably when i brake on the highway over 60. Is this...
Forum: Honda July 31st 06, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
90 honda civic, 100k miles - think it's safe?

Hi,

I'm considering buying a 1990 honda civic with 90 k miles in it. It
will mainly be used to get to work along the freeways.

I'm going to test drive it and get it inspected before hand - is...
Forum: Honda July 27th 06, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Is it worth it: 93 Prelude SI - 75K, $4500 or 98 Civic LX 65K, $7000?

Is it worth it: 1993 Honda Prelude SI - 75 K miles , $4500? From
private seller. Supposed to be in mint condition. 2 door.

This is close to blue book value, but is blue book value accurate?

Another...
Forum: Honda July 27th 06, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
These used Honda' seem way too cheap -- what do you think is wrong with them?

These were advertised in my local paper. They all seem way too cheap
compared to blue book values. What do you think is wrong with them
(just guesses)?

Are the prices for the last two too cheap that...
Forum: Driving July 25th 06, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 1,625
Posted By [email protected]
Certified Former Rental below Blue Book Value - worth it? Or other options.

Hi,

i have the opportunity to buy a used, but certified, chevy sedan with
50k miles for $7,000. This is below blue book value. The only reason I
can figure for the cheap price is because it was a...
Forum: Technology July 24th 06, 08:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Best value: Cheap Car or Very Cheap Car?

Hi,

I need to buy a car which I then plan to sell in one or two years.

I want to buy a car for either about 7000, or for a lot less, say abotu
2.5-3K.

What is the better option for value? For...
Forum: Driving July 24th 06, 08:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Best value: Cheap Car or Very Cheap Car?

Hi,

I need to buy a car which I then plan to sell in one or two years.

I want to buy a car for either about 7000, or for a lot less, say abotu
2.5-3K.

What is the better option for value? For...
Forum: General July 24th 06, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.autos.misc