Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: wallster
Forum: Corvette August 18th 06, 12:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By wallster
1953-1962 rear end / 1958-1960 convertible top 4 sale

these are listed in the Buffalo craigslist in case anyone is
interested.
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/195480334.html
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/195477777.html

walt
'88 conv
Forum: Corvette August 11th 06, 03:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By wallster
Buying C6 vs. Z06 ?

yar wrote:
> Glad to see you watch UK car reviews.

personally i thought the guy hosting that segment was a tool. He bashed
all vettes when he started the segment ("almost completely talentless
and...
Forum: Corvette August 8th 06, 03:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 13
Posted By wallster
Buying C6 vs. Z06 ?

wrote:
> Is the 20k price difference really justified in the performance between
> the two? I mean, do you feel that much of an 'greater exhilaration'
> when you drive the Z06 with...
Forum: Corvette July 25th 06, 10:18 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By wallster
C3 Radio/Wiper Problems

Kelly W. Zini wrote:
> After bringing my 72 out of a long 3 year sleep, I'm having a strange power
> related problem that only effects the radio and windshield wiper motor.
> After reviewing a couple...
Forum: Corvette July 15th 06, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By wallster
Requesting any advice on C1 purchase

Choose a transport company that has impecible standards : )
http://www.wreckedexotics.com/corvette/corvette_062402_07.shtml

walt
'88 conv

Spectre wrote:
> I am considering .... seriously...
Forum: Corvette July 15th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By wallster
hard starting when hot, maf sensor

I changed both MAF relays (burn-off and power relay) as well as the air
filter and she fires right up. I drove it about 25 miles and between
this morning and yesterday it hasn't started hard once,...
Forum: Corvette July 14th 06, 11:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By wallster
hard starting when hot, maf sensor

Here's a good article explaining how and what a mass air flow sensor
does. It also explains what the relays do.
OEM relay stock number is 14089936 (for those who are looking for...
Forum: Corvette July 14th 06, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By wallster
hard starting when hot, maf sensor

this looks weird (that i keep replying to my own question) but the more
i dig into the problem, my thinking changes. I found a service bulletin
from '91 regarding the MAF relay (or relays with the...
Forum: Corvette July 14th 06, 04:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 5
Posted By wallster
hard starting when hot, maf sensor

Hello everyone. My '88 C4 starts great when cold but when she's hot I
have to pump the accellerator pedal to start it. I originally thought
that I had a leaky injector or two but I believe it's the...
Forum: Corvette July 14th 06, 03:48 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By wallster
OVER 150 COLLECTOR CARS FOR SALE

oldcars wrote:
> I currently have over 150 collector cars for sale. To view photos, go
> to www.oldcars.fotki.com

How do you afford all these beautiful cars with an anual income of
$60K-$75K?
Cool...
Forum: Corvette July 10th 06, 07:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By wallster
finally own a corvette!

Dad wrote:
> "wallster" > wrote in message
> >
> > Thanks Dad, the car is fun. I wave, if they dont wave back,...
Forum: Corvette July 10th 06, 06:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By wallster
finally own a corvette!

Dad wrote:
> "wallster" > wrote in message
> >
> > I've owned harley's and jeeps and the waving thing was big...
Forum: Corvette July 10th 06, 03:10 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By wallster
finally own a corvette!

Dave in Lake Villa wrote:
> Enjoy, wave, and go to Corvette Festivals.

I've owned harley's and jeeps and the waving thing was big with them.
Now the wave is back with the vette. My wife gets carried...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13