Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard Sperry
Forum: BMW September 19th 06, 09:07 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 90
Posted By Richard Sperry
Adaptive Headlights

If the OP wanted to know if the Adaptive headlights were worthwhile enough
to order as an option, then yes, it will much cheaper, $800 now than later.
You will also get self leveling, and high...
Forum: BMW September 19th 06, 08:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By Richard Sperry
Replacing BMW E36 1997 328i Amplifier

On the E36 the power amp is located on the drivers side of the trunk, (boot)
behind the carpet, just behind the wheel well. Remove the trunk floor, the
tail light covers, and peel back the carpet....
Forum: BMW August 16th 06, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By Richard Sperry
Common Problems

Look at the rear subframe mounts, they tend to tear out of the unibody if
the car was driven hard. Google search for Z3 forums. Try
www.Bimmerforums.com

"s" > wrote in message...
Forum: BMW August 10th 06, 12:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 11
Posted By Richard Sperry
2001 E46 M3 tires

Yep, all's well until you rub through the undercoat and start rusting the
rear qtrs. Or the wider than designed tires cause extra stress and the rear
wheel bearings fail. Other that, I don't see a...
Forum: BMW August 8th 06, 07:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By Richard Sperry
E46 M3 rotors

No they don't use the same rotors. Check Bimmerworld, James Clay is a great
guy

"sgfan3" > wrote in message
> One more thing...Do E36 M3s use...
Forum: BMW August 6th 06, 11:55 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By Richard Sperry
1997 328 steering wheel options

yes, see
http://home.earthlink.net/~frankie66/cars/diy/E36_steeringwheel.html

"helix" > wrote in message
> Our 328...
Forum: BMW July 10th 06, 12:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 12
Posted By Richard Sperry
2006 330xi - I don't want the run-flat tires. Can do?

Too bad, you are going to get them, and they will be a lot better than you
think. We are in the late 2nd or early 3ed generation of run flat
technology, and they are way way better than before....
Forum: BMW July 10th 06, 12:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By Richard Sperry
E36 Cabin Temperature Control Problem

One more thing. Are you trying to adjust the temp with the big knob below
the vent, or with the two temp knobs on the panel? The big knob has always
seemed to control the temp in my car. It seems...
Forum: BMW July 8th 06, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By Richard Sperry
E36 Cabin Temperature Control Problem

What year E36?

"P&L" > wrote in message
> Initially I could only get one speed out of the blower, so I changed the
> resistor...
Forum: BMW July 8th 06, 05:40 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.porsche,alt.auto.mercedes
Replies: 118
Posted By Richard Sperry
Z4 M vs Boxster S vs SLK 55

Lets not forget a Cayman S will be $15K more the MZ coupe. That ain't chump
change. Anyway, I think I'll keep my 11 year old supercharged E36 M3.

"RichAsianKid" > wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10