Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wm. B.
Forum: BMW September 11th 06, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By Wm. B.
Interior Ventilation

Make sure the ventilation system isn't in Recirc mode.

jores59 wrote:
> I own a 1999 323i and the interior windows/glass of the car fogs up
> something awful. Far worse than one would think to be...
Forum: BMW September 2nd 06, 10:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17
Posted By Wm. B.
E46 AC - does it always runs in recirc mode?

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
> "bjn" > wrote in message
>
>>> And that's how it should be used. Set the temperature to where you want
>>> it to end up and LEAVE IT ALONE - the system is...
Forum: BMW September 2nd 06, 10:41 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
> "Wm. B." > wrote in message
>> R. Mark Clayton wrote:
Forum: BMW September 2nd 06, 10:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

bjn wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:24:08 -0400, admin > wrote:
>
>> Wm. B. wrote:
>>> Mine does not change to external, no matter how long it has been
>>> running. And it does...
Forum: BMW August 31st 06, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
> "Wm. B." > wrote in message
>> Mine does not change to external, no matter how long it has been running.
>> And it...
Forum: BMW August 30th 06, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17
Posted By Wm. B.
E46 AC - does it always runs in recirc mode?

Possibly the only car in the world with this I/O error
designed in? Certainly not in any of my previous cars over
the last 25 years. But thank you for answering the non-OP.

I am not talking a...
Forum: BMW August 30th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17
Posted By Wm. B.
E46 AC - does it always runs in recirc mode?

Finally, someone has an answer to my question. Thank you.

admin wrote:
> Wm. B. wrote:
>> Mine does not change to external, no matter how long it has been
>> running. And it does not respond to...
Forum: BMW August 27th 06, 11:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17
Posted By Wm. B.
E46 AC - does it always runs in recirc mode?

Mine does not change to external, no matter how long it has
been running. And it does not respond to the recirc button
when the AC is on and the temperature is set at the minimum.
But I now find...
Forum: BMW August 27th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17
Posted By Wm. B.
E46 AC - does it always runs in recirc mode?

I have now found that advancing the system's temperature
setting a few degrees above the minimum allows the vents to
reset to Fresh Air. Not perfect but better.

daytripper wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Aug...
Forum: BMW August 27th 06, 11:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17
Posted By Wm. B.
E46 AC - does it always runs in recirc mode?

I live in a temperate climate,and I rarely get into the car
and want max cooling, Jeff. I normally leave the system in
manual mode (floor vents on and face level vents on) with
the fan speed of...
Forum: BMW August 26th 06, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 17
Posted By Wm. B.
E46 AC - does it always runs in recirc mode?

I posted this three weeks ago but it never appeared on my
News Server, although it did appear on Google Groups. But I
didn't receive any responses, so I'll give it one more try.

Does anyone know...
Forum: BMW August 9th 06, 12:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By Wm. B.
E46 AC always runs in recirc mode?

Does anyone know if the E46 Car/Key memory setting called
"Cooling output", which is set by default to "hot country"
on cars for North America, controls the recirc damper
setting as well as other...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12