Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Honda September 21st 06, 09:58 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
600Watt Amp dry the battery down

Without running engine, I played about hour of 600watt amp in my car.
Then I could not
start the car. The battery got weaken. so I recharged the battery for
15 min. It got start.
Could playing ...
Forum: Honda September 20th 06, 08:45 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Get Rid of Alarm

Seth wrote:
> > wrote in message
> >
> > I don't need alarm in my old car, 89 civic. The alarm has some
Forum: Honda September 19th 06, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Get Rid of Alarm

I don't need alarm in my old car, 89 civic. The alarm has some
problem causes some weird
starting problem so I need to get rid of alarm. How hard is to
uninstall the alarm system?

I think my...
Forum: Honda September 18th 06, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Stereo Amp connected to Cigar Light voltage...battery got weaken.

> > I connected stereo amp power supply to the cigar light power source
> > (+12volt). The amp
> > worked fine with no problem. I played the amp for 2...
Forum: Honda September 18th 06, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Stereo Amp connected to Cigar Light voltage...battery got weaken.

I connected stereo amp power supply to the cigar light power source
(+12volt). The amp
worked fine with no problem. I played the amp for 2 hours and I started
the car. The car
didn't start. I figured...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5