Showing results 1 to 25 of 50
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Picasso
Forum: Technology August 6th 10, 12:06 AM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 23
Posted By Picasso
Ford powers up for pickup bragging rights

C. E. White wrote:
> Ford powers up for pickup bragging rights
> August 5, 2010 - 11:21 am ET

> Instead, the guys and gals who drive those Fords will be bragging at the
> town bar, construction...
Forum: 4x4 July 4th 10, 06:24 PM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.4x4,alt.autos.toyota.trucks,rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.honda
Replies: 28
Posted By Picasso
Thieves breaking into the rear of the RAV4

Gary L. Burnore wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Jul 2010 11:13:18 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
>
>> Dear RAV4 owners,
>>
>> I currently have a sedan with a trunk,
>> where the valuables are...
Forum: Honda May 11th 09, 01:24 AM Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 55
Posted By Picasso
U.S. $3500-4500 cash for clunkers program

wrote:
> I think this is only for >10 year old cars/trucks?
>
> "Under the so-called cash-for-clunkers legislation, consumers with
> old, gas guzzlers could get $3,500 or...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 8th 09, 02:17 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 17
Posted By Picasso
Ford to debut safer 2010 Ranger

Dave D wrote:
> "Picasso" > wrote in message
>> dwight wrote:
> ///snipped///
>> haha, I don't blame ford for that one ;P i only...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 8th 09, 02:16 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

dwight wrote:

> "Jack" > wrote in message
>> dwight wrote:
>>

>>> You had a 4-cylinder Mustang, and you didn't like it?

Forum: Ford Mustang March 4th 09, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Jack wrote:
> dwight wrote:
>

>> You had a 4-cylinder Mustang, and you didn't like it?
>

> Wait a minute!
>
> You are saying anybody would want a 4-cyl. Mustang?
Forum: Ford Mustang March 4th 09, 09:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

dwight wrote:

> "Picasso" > wrote in message
>> Dave D wrote:
Forum: Ford Mustang March 3rd 09, 04:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Dave D wrote:
> "Picasso" > wrote in message
>> I'll listen when ford debuts a quality ranger.
>
> If you dislike Ford so very...
Forum: Ford Mustang March 2nd 09, 05:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Replies: 17
Posted By Picasso
Ford to debut safer 2010 Ranger

I'll listen when ford debuts a quality ranger.
Forum: Technology February 3rd 09, 01:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.camry,alt.autos.ford,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 118
Posted By Picasso
41 MPG city Fusion Hybrid more efficient than Camry Hybrid's33 MPG

> "With those numbers, the Fusion Hybrid will be America's most fuel
> efficient mid-size car, topping its chief competitor -- the Toyota
> Camry Hybrid -- by 8 mpg in the city and 2 mpg on the...
Forum: Technology December 23rd 07, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By Picasso
towing capacity of an 1985 Chevrolet Caprice wagon with a V-8and auto trans

G Mulcaster wrote:

> I had to replace the transmission on my '89 at 135,000 miles. Apart
> from that, both cars were fairly trouble free. Thus, I considered
> them cheap to maintain and thus...
Forum: Technology December 23rd 07, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By Picasso
Sliding door on 95 Ford Aerostar won't open

Redneck Cowboy wrote:
> I am having difficulty trying to get my sliding door to open on my Ford
> aerostar. it has never worked since I got it 2 years ago I am wanting to
> sell it , but would like...
Forum: Technology December 16th 07, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Picasso
2001 Nissan Frontier

wrote:
> On Dec 13, 1:06 pm, "John S." > wrote:
>> On Dec 13, 1:57 pm, Cat > wrote:
>>
>>> Im looking at buying a 2001 Nissan Frontier with 99k...
Forum: Technology December 13th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Picasso
lights stuck on, 2000 mazda b3000 (ranger 3liter v6)

wrote:
> recently arrived home. the skies were graying, so i easily noticed white backup lights
> were stuck on (these lights are a pair, located in the "3rd eye" assembly, at...
Forum: Chrysler October 29th 07, 10:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 77
Posted By Picasso
US car dealers turn away Canadian new-car buyers - is that legal?

who wrote:
> In article >,
> Picasso > wrote:
>
>> wrote:
Forum: Chrysler October 27th 07, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm

wrote:
> On Oct 18, 3:48 pm, Josh S > wrote:
>> In article >,
>> "Ted Mittelstaedt" > wrote:
>>
>>> A...
Forum: Chrysler October 27th 07, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm

wrote:
> On Oct 18, 3:48 pm, Josh S > wrote:
>> In article >,
>> "Ted Mittelstaedt" > wrote:
>>
>>> A...
Forum: Chrysler October 6th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm

MoPar Man wrote:
> "Steve W." wrote:
>
>>> For the last time.
>>>
>>> This is not about emmissions or other regulations
>
>>> The reason being offered is that the FRANCHISE AGREEMENT
>>> prohibits...
Forum: Technology June 26th 07, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.lincoln,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 7
Posted By Picasso
Lincoln Town Car leans to passenger side

Jeff wrote:
> The Derfer wrote:
>> I have a 1997 Lincoln Town Car [Cartier Series].
>>
>> It has always leaned to one side (passenger side). This, however, has
>> never impacted drivability.

Forum: Technology March 27th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.tech
Replies: 10
Posted By Picasso
Automakers Lengthen Oil Change Intervals - Not Really Much New...

wrote:
> On Mar 27, 9:46 am, trainfan1 > wrote:
>> Read your Owner's Manuals.
>
>> The 3K oil change is a joke. They just want to see your vehicle more
>> often...
Forum: Driving March 27th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.toyota,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.tech

wrote:
> On Mar 27, 9:46 am, trainfan1 > wrote:
>> Read your Owner's Manuals.
>
>> The 3K oil change is a joke. They just want to see your vehicle more
>> often...
Forum: Chrysler December 22nd 06, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 123
Posted By Picasso
GM joins Ford in jettisoning the minivan market

C. E. White wrote:
> "Picasso" > wrote in message
>> The Honda, Toyota, Nissan dealers don't stock many vehicles, now i'm...
Forum: Chrysler December 22nd 06, 10:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford

80 Knight wrote:
> That may be your opinion, Mike. I know what we use here, and its mostly
> Impala's.

Could be that they haven't completely switched over yet. Takes awhile
for the true cost to...
Forum: Chrysler December 22nd 06, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.gm,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 123
Posted By Picasso
GM joins Ford in jettisoning the minivan market

Is the dodge a v8? Dodge has just never made a real quality product...
i do like the looks of the new magnums... but are they built well?

Mike Hunter wrote:
> That may be your opinion but when I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 50