Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dana H. Myers
Forum: Mazda December 17th 06, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By Dana H. Myers
Sounds a lot like justice...

pws wrote:
> Lanny Chambers wrote:
>
>> He was probably drunk as well. Why else would he have run from an
>> incident not his fault?
>
> Stolen vehicle, drugs or other contraband in the car,...
Forum: Mazda December 17th 06, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By Dana H. Myers
Sounds a lot like justice...

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article >,
> "Dana H. Myers" > wrote:
> [i]
>>> (12-13) 08:51 PST -- In a bizarre chain of events, a...
Forum: Mazda December 17th 06, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By Dana H. Myers
Sounds a lot like justice...

pws wrote:
> Dana H. Myers wrote:
>> From today's San Francisco Chronicle:
>>[i]
>>> (12-13) 08:51 PST -- In a bizarre chain of events, a suspected drunk
>>> driver in
>>> a stolen vehicle was...
Forum: Mazda December 13th 06, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By Dana H. Myers
Sounds a lot like justice...

From today's San Francisco Chronicle:

> (12-13) 08:51 PST -- In a bizarre chain of events, a suspected drunk driver in
> a stolen vehicle was killed by a hit and run driver early today on Highway 4...
Forum: Mazda October 15th 06, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By Dana H. Myers
2000 Miata runs intermittently terrible

Chuck wrote:

> O2 sensor Bosch universal ~$60-90. Bosch specific purpose O2 sensor with
> Mazda connector ~$280

I recently got a new Bosch direct-fit O2 sensor (with the Mazda connector)
for my '02...
Forum: Mazda September 26th 06, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By Dana H. Myers
Mixing 5W30 and 10W30 oil

Ken Lyons wrote:
> "M. Cantera" > wrote
>> 5W30 and 10W30 use the same single grade 30 weight oil base. The
>> manufacturer adds friction modifiers (polymers) to...
Forum: Mazda September 5th 06, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 10
Posted By Dana H. Myers
Cougar Ace: "most cars salvageable"

XS11E wrote:
> "Dana H. Myers" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Apparently, most of the cars were not damaged; they just sat at an
>> angle...
Forum: Mazda September 5th 06, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 33
Posted By Dana H. Myers
need help identifying band (NMC)

pws wrote:
> The only miata content here is that I need to know the name of this band
> so that I can get some music from them to listen to in my miata.
>
> I am not sure why they did not go big,...
Forum: Mazda September 5th 06, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Chuck wrote:
> I suspect that many of the cars will go to customers that will not be told
> about the possible issues and damage. Once damaged, the cars (according to
> US federal law) are not legal...
Forum: Mazda September 4th 06, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 10
Posted By Dana H. Myers
Cougar Ace: "most cars salvageable"

For those interested in the ongoing plight of the Cougar Ace, this is
interesting news:

The vehicles onboard did not tumble or crash when the ship listed, the Coast Guard said.
Each was secured...
Forum: Mazda September 3rd 06, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 40
Posted By Dana H. Myers
OT: Boats (was I'm baaaaack....)

Don Bruder wrote:
> In article >,
> "Dana H. Myers" > wrote:
>
>> pws wrote:
>>
>>> Speaking of gasoline, I was paying the other day and heard the...
Forum: Mazda September 3rd 06, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 40
Posted By Dana H. Myers
Boats (was I'm baaaaack....)

miker wrote:
>> Power boating is an amazingly expensive hobby. I have a friend that
>> was basically given full use of a moderate-sized boat with an in-board
>> V8, only to find he couldn't afford...
Forum: Mazda September 1st 06, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 40
Posted By Dana H. Myers
OT: Boats (was I'm baaaaack....)

pws wrote:

> The point is, the registration process is complicated and there is very
> little difference in price between registering my 12 foot plastic boat
> with a 28 pound thrust electric...
Forum: Mazda September 1st 06, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 40
Posted By Dana H. Myers
OT: Boats (was I'm baaaaack....)

pws wrote:

> Speaking of gasoline, I was paying the other day and heard the clerk
> tell a lady $347.00. I looked out and she had a large pickup truck
> hooked to a large boat.
> Yikes! I think that...
Forum: Mazda July 29th 06, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 11
Posted By Dana H. Myers
Katrina aftermath (was Got a Mazda 3 or CX-7 on order? Theremay be a slight delay)

BAK wrote:

> Just off the top of my head I remember www.katrinadestruction.com should
> keep you busy for a while. The thing is, pictures just don't show it like
> seeing it in person. After one...
Forum: Mazda July 27th 06, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 34
Posted By Dana H. Myers
Car fires (was Aston Miata?) NMC

pws wrote:
> Dana H. Myers wrote:
>
>> Thanks, I didn't (and still don't) feel all that heroic. It's a small
>> consolation that, in all the excitement, I was the first person to think
>> to call...
Forum: Mazda July 26th 06, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 34
Posted By Dana H. Myers
Car fires (was Aston Miata?)

pws wrote:
> Dana H. Myers wrote:
>
>> I witnessed an accident once in which the (solo) vehicle spun,
>> center-punched
>> a stanchion backwards, pivoted and landed on all 4 wheels - then burst
Forum: Mazda July 26th 06, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 34
Posted By Dana H. Myers
Car fires (was Aston Miata?)

pws wrote:

> A few years ago, a guy in Austin drove his 280Z up into an overpass at
> relatively high speed and became wedged with the car on fire. Some
> people tried to help him, but all they...
Forum: Mazda July 26th 06, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 34
Posted By Dana H. Myers
Aston Miata?

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> I suspected!

Inconceivable!

Dana
Forum: Mazda July 20th 06, 07:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 34
Posted By Dana H. Myers
Aston Miata?

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> While I agree that from the straight on, side view, it's clear that the
> proportions are askew, It's the most original miata transformation I've seen
> in a long while! It...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20