Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Randy
Forum: Jeep September 22nd 07, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Randy
Koenig winch

On Sep 22, 3:12 am, Mike Romain > wrote:
> Gotta disagree there Dave. I'll bet I have met close to 100 people from
> this newsgroup over the years from a bunch of provinces and...
Forum: Jeep September 21st 07, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Randy
Koenig winch

On Sep 20, 11:59 pm, Mike Romain > wrote:
> Randy wrote:
> > I've got a Koenig winch ???????? don't know what the model or specs
> > are on it. The only numbers I can find on it...
Forum: Jeep September 20th 07, 09:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Randy
Koenig winch

On Sep 20, 1:40 pm, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> wrote:
> Does it separate from the motor to look like the old Koenig winch use
> with Power Take...
Forum: Jeep September 20th 07, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Randy
Koenig winch

I've got a Koenig winch ???????? don't know what the model or specs
are on it. The only numbers I can find on it are; 524 and 49064. I
believe this unit would be classified as a PTO winch since...
Forum: Jeep January 2nd 07, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Randy
darksiderz.co.uk

What a shame...... the web site had links to a lot of valuable
information.
Forum: Jeep December 21st 06, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 2
Posted By Randy
darksiderz.co.uk

Does anyone know what happened to "www.darksiderz.co.uk"? I used to
access this site for some very useful information but it seems to have
now disappeared. Any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong,...
Forum: Jeep September 22nd 06, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By Randy
Warn HS9500I wiring

Thanks, Bill, the explanation makes it all clear now.
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote:
> I meant the word parallel, instead of series.
> >
> > Hi Randy,
Forum: Jeep September 22nd 06, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By Randy
Warn HS9500I wiring

Why is it necessary to have 4 solenoids to operate the winch? Is this
quantity required in order to complete the wiring or is it something to
do with the amount of heat generated by the...
Forum: Jeep September 22nd 06, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By Randy
Warn HS9500I wiring

Why is it necessary to have 4 solenoids to operate the winch? Is this
quantity required in order to complete the wiring or is it something to
do with the amount of heat generated by the...
Forum: Jeep September 22nd 06, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By Randy
Warn HS9500I wiring

Why is it necessary to have 4 solenoids to operate the winch? Is this
quantity required in order to complete the wiring or is it something to
do with the amount of heat generated by the...
Forum: Jeep September 21st 06, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By Randy
Warn HS9500I wiring

Mike, I was using it on a unit driven by my hired man. He said it
wasn't working so I took it in for repair/ tuneup/
refurbishment...........
I did ground to the motor case on the bottom of the...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11