Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dick Snyder
Forum: Corvette September 13th 06, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By Dick Snyder
Firestone Firehawk tires - what is your experience

Huh. How would you describe your driving style?

"Charlie" > wrote in message
>I have them on my 93 Polo Green Vert and...
Forum: Corvette September 13th 06, 09:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By Dick Snyder
Firestone Firehawk tires - what is your experience

The tire wear on both rear tires is uniform - I don't think there is an
alignment problem but maybe I don't know what symptoms I should be looking
for.

"Dale" > wrote in message...
Forum: Corvette September 12th 06, 02:11 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 8
Posted By Dick Snyder
Firestone Firehawk tires - what is your experience

I have a 1996 C4 with a Callaway engine. I drive the car in a
"spirited"manner but I don't beat on it. I had to replace my Goodyear GS-C
OEM tires at 25,000 miles and I chose Firestone Firehawk...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3