Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dt Kruger
Forum: Alfa Romeo October 31st 06, 09:28 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 1
Posted By dt Kruger
best car i ever had

Well, two weeks ago my 147 selespeed and me got hit from behind on the
highway while we were standing still, and the guy from behind travelled
about 100km/h.

The car took the impact extremely...
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 10th 06, 04:22 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 0
Posted By dt Kruger
bad service experience

So I book my 2002 147 selespeed in, and decided to have _everything_
fixed. The bill came to 19450 South African rands (thats about 1500 in
GBP). This included major service, new windshield wiper...
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 8th 06, 08:26 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 9
Posted By dt Kruger
147 ipod

cupra wrote:
> dt Kruger wrote:
>> Tom wrote:
Forum: Alfa Romeo August 7th 06, 03:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 9
Posted By dt Kruger
147 ipod

Tom wrote:
> " cupra" > wrote in message
>> After threatening to do it for a while (reading posts here) I've finally
>> fitted a...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4