Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ronnie Dobbs
Forum: Driving January 21st 07, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 55
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Why doesn't Detroit make a car BUILT for low speeds

Nate Nagel wrote:
>> LYING $3 WHORE!!!! Name one car that comes from the factory with a
>> speed limiter set at 70 or less!!!!!!!!!!
>>

> International Harvester Scout (the original.)
> Renault...
Forum: Driving January 21st 07, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
> Nate Nagel wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>
>> (crap)
>>
>> They DO make cars built for low speeds. They are called...
Forum: Driving January 16th 07, 08:22 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
CA-22: The Garbage Grove Freeway

Does Oscar the Grouch live on the Garbage Grove Freeway?
Forum: Driving January 14th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving
Replies: 14
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Rental car of choice?

Carl Rogers wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> There's been some discussion here about which camera's you've used on
> the road, and where you've gone. There's one element that's just as
> important as where you...
Forum: Driving January 12th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 25
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Geek Alert!

Motorhead Lawyer wrote:
> Ronnie Dobbs wrote:
>> Richard wrote:
Forum: Driving January 12th 07, 03:33 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 25
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Geek Alert!

Richard wrote:
> Motorhead Lawyer wrote:
>> Richard wrote:
>>> FYI, Scions are the same price no matter where you buy them. I
>>> drive a Scion xA.
>>
>> I got nothin' to add ...
>
> eh? And yet,...
Forum: Driving January 12th 07, 03:31 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,ca.driving,ba.transportation
Replies: 26
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Video from Campbell, CA, USA

David Nebenzahl wrote:
> Andrew Tompkins spake thus:
>
>> This doesn't mean that other contextual meanings cannot be used by
>> the modifier. The adjective 'analog' has at least 2 definitions. One...
Forum: Driving January 7th 07, 05:56 AM Posted to ba.transportation,misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 11
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
San Leandro, CA, USA video

Jason Pawloski wrote:
> Rich Piehl wrote:
>> Intentionally top-posted
>>
>> Everyone who thinks Carl Rogers looks like PeeWee Herman raise their
>> hand.

Real mature, Rich.

> Personally, I'm more...
Forum: Driving January 6th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 6
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Making it official!

Carl Rogers wrote:
> The merge at Calrog.com has hit mainstream press. Read on, if
> interested:
> http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/1/prweb495267.htm

Congratulations!
Forum: Driving December 19th 06, 09:03 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 2
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Fremont, CA, USA video

Jagshemash, Carl Rogers?

> Hi All,
>
> Tonight, a documentary of State Route 262 (CA-262) has been added to
> Video of Worldwide Highways, a Calrog.com component. Come see the
> *entire* length of...
Forum: Driving December 14th 06, 08:38 AM Posted to ca.driving,misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,la.transportation,ba.transportation
Replies: 4
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Videos of Worldwide Highways: RSS Edition

Comrade Monster Sound wrote:
> Carl Rogers wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Videos of Worldwide Highways (VWWH), a Calrog.com component, is now
>> migrating towards RSS technology.
>
> Big deal.

Is there a...
Forum: Driving December 12th 06, 07:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving,ba.transportation
Replies: 15
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
¡Y dos mas de la Bahía de SF!

Jason Pawloski wrote:
>>> You are trolling me.
>>>
>>> You said that I harassed you. Where exactly did I harass you,
>>> racist?
>>
>> Racist? That's a new one...
>>
>> And I never said I harassed...
Forum: Driving December 12th 06, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving,ba.transportation
Replies: 15
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
¡Y dos mas de la Bahía de SF!

Jason Pawloski wrote:
> Ronnie Dobbs wrote:
Forum: Driving December 12th 06, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving,ba.transportation
Replies: 15
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
¡Y dos mas de la Bahía de SF!

Jason Pawloski wrote:
> [...]
Forum: Driving December 12th 06, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving,ba.transportation
Replies: 15
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
¡Y dos mas de la Bahía de SF!

Jason Poologski wrote:
> Ronnie Dobbs wrote:
>> Jason Pawloski wrote:
Forum: Driving December 11th 06, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving,ba.transportation
Replies: 15
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
¡Y dos mas de la Bahía de SF!

Jason Pawloski wrote:
> Ronnie Dobbs wrote:
>> Jason Pawloski wrote:
Forum: Driving December 10th 06, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving,ba.transportation
Replies: 15
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
¡Y dos mas de la Bahía de SF!

Jason Pawloski wrote:
> Carl Rogers wrote:
>> (3) Vídeo de San José. Discute la autopista para Cordelia, San
>> José y Walnut Creek:
>> http://worldwide-hwys.calrog.com/i-680.wmv
>> (4) Vídeo de...
Forum: Driving December 8th 06, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road
Replies: 49
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Why can't people drive on snow or ice?

wrote:
> Matthew T. Russotto wrote:
>
>> In article >,
>> Nate Nagel > wrote:
>>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS...
Forum: Driving November 19th 06, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 41
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Support Our Troops!!

GK wrote:
> Ronnie Dobbs wrote:
>> GK wrote:

> <snip>
>>> You may have been indoctrinated by those who assumed a position...
Forum: Driving November 19th 06, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 41
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Support Our Troops!!

GK wrote:
> wrote:
>> Yes there are rules in war; as anyone who has served during wartime
>> knows; and anyone who cares to research the subject can find out. No,
Forum: Driving October 30th 06, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 39
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Do You Hate SUVs?

US 71 wrote:
> "USA1st" > wrote in message
>
>> I did notice when I got my first SUV that people in small cars...
Forum: Driving October 5th 06, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 33
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Convicted DUI Mel Gibson still drinking???

Eeyore wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>
>> "I couldn't believe my eyes. Mel Gibson was swigging a Bud with two
>> adoring young women hanging on his every word,"
>
> Well he...
Forum: Driving August 4th 06, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 67
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Gibson avoids felony charges and extreme speeding is IGNORED!!!

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

>>> What felony charge did he "avoid"? Name one California felony he
>>> arguably committed.
>>
>> Anyone who drives 87 in a 45 while drunk is guilty of both...
Forum: Driving July 2nd 06, 07:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Replies: 28
Posted By Ronnie Dobbs
Yet another govt conspiracy - Turn the interstates itno toll roads

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/toll_roads_its_the_law_feds_pave_way.htm

You forgot to bitch about speeders. You're slipping.
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24