Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ymg200
Forum: Saturn November 21st 07, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 0
Posted By ymg200
how to access the wipers motor in 99' SC2

Hi,
Wipers of my 99' SC2 sometimes forget that they need to stop and
recently they even lost touch where they need to stop. It is my
understanding that wipers switch is the same part with the motor....
Forum: Saturn August 1st 06, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By ymg200
saturn radio fit question -1999 or 2000

Wav,
My concern is about the size, not wiring. I used to have a Saturn 92',
and I still have the original radio from 92'. That radio does not fit
into 99' car because the radio is physically wider. I...
Forum: Saturn August 1st 06, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By ymg200
saturn radio fit question -1999 or 2000

Wav,
Do you know how different 2000 radio is from 1999? Is it wider, or
higher, or deeper?
When I bought my current Saturn (1999), it came with a Pioneer radio,
that later got stolen. Pioneer did fit...
Forum: Saturn July 27th 06, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By ymg200
saturn radio fit question -1999 or 2000

Hi,
Does anybody know if radio from 2000 Saturn S-series will fit into my
1999 Saturn SC-2?
My radio got stolen (smashed window did cost me much more!), but I see
lot's of 2000 and up radios on Ebay....
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4