Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave[_3_]
Forum: Simulators July 25th 07, 11:56 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Dave[_3_]
Forza Motorsport 2... worth $600 ?

In article >, timmy
thompson > wrote:
>I've been reading reviews and watching videos of this game... I really
>want it. I doubt I...
Forum: Simulators May 15th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Dave[_3_]
Gran Turismo HD for PS3 vid

In article >, Tony Rickard > wrote:

>> If it does support cockpit view, I'd go out and get a PS3 now!
>
>The demo...
Forum: Simulators December 11th 06, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 54
Posted By Dave[_3_]
HDTV gaming

In article >, "Larry" > wrote:
>That's one of the LCOS rear-projections, right?
>
>Just wanted to clarify. It's a different technology than what people...
Forum: Simulators December 3rd 06, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 54
Posted By Dave[_3_]
HDTV gaming

In article >, "Larry" > wrote:

>Sony used to make the best TV's on the market, bar none. I don't know if
>it's like that any more.

They still have the rep...
Forum: Simulators December 2nd 06, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 54
Posted By Dave[_3_]
HDTV gaming

In article >, RAID!!! > wrote:
>On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 23:09:44 GMT, timmy thompson wrote:
>
>> You might still be able to buy CRT HDTV's. They...
Forum: Simulators December 1st 06, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 54
Posted By Dave[_3_]
HDTV gaming

In article >, "Mitch_A" > wrote:

>Right now the only REALISTIC choice is Plasma, PERIOD. (can you say 6hrs a
>day for...
Forum: Simulators December 1st 06, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 54
Posted By Dave[_3_]
HDTV gaming

In article >, "Larry" > wrote:
>It has nothing to do with eyes. It has to do with brain wiring from what I
>understand.
>
>All you have to do is look...
Forum: Simulators November 4th 06, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave[_3_]
Possibly THE most incredible Nurburgring videos of all time?

In article >, "jason moyer" > wrote:

>Good stuff, but I'd still rate this as the best Nurby vid...
Forum: Mazda November 3rd 06, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 126
Posted By Dave[_3_]
Downshifting

In article >, CR > wrote:
>Downshifting: yes or no?

huh? Of course you need to downshift. Not sure what specific
circumstance you are...
Forum: Mazda November 2nd 06, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By Dave[_3_]
Trying to find a deal on an MX 5

In article >, "chance" > wrote:
>Thanks, Good advice. Before I pay close to MSRP for a LEFTOVER, that will

Hmmm, did you check at...
Forum: Simulators October 5th 06, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 12
Posted By Dave[_3_]
Sad state of race sims at local Best Buy

In article >, "Don Burnette" > wrote:

>Stopped in there, and started looking for it. Not only did they not have
>GTR2,...
Forum: Simulators September 16th 06, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Dave[_3_]
Grand Prix is on Turner Classic Movies channel

In article >, "Alan Bernardo" > wrote:

>"samson" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators September 11th 06, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,uk.games.video.xbox
Replies: 14
Posted By Dave[_3_]
PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

In article >, "Jonah Falcon" > wrote:

>"AirRaid 1500" > wrote in message...
Forum: Simulators September 10th 06, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 14
Posted By Dave[_3_]
PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

In article >, Trev B > wrote:
>AirRaid wrote:
>> http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?p=8020842&posted=1#post8020842
Forum: Simulators September 8th 06, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,uk.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games
Replies: 30
Posted By Dave[_3_]
Forza Motorsport 2 realtime screens

In article >, Paul Heslop > wrote:

>the top view on GT4 were really crap though.

Seconding the other guy's post, I always stay...
Forum: Simulators September 8th 06, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators,uk.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games

In article >, "The Gray One" > wrote:

>Perhaps but GT4's handling of the cars is very arcady where as Forza
>was far more...
Forum: Simulators September 3rd 06, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Dave[_3_]
Forza 2

In article <TPzKg.1045$Hr1.814@clgrps12>, "schooner" > wrote:
>Forza 2 is looking promising, despite being a console only game, if the
>latest trailer is any indication.
>With...
Forum: Simulators September 2nd 06, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Dave[_3_]
Infineon - Sears Point ?

In article >, wrote:

>Samson wrote:
>> Are there any simulators/games that have the Sears Point / Infineon
>> race...
Forum: Mazda August 9th 06, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 42
Posted By Dave[_3_]
MX-5 Commuter?

In article >, CR > wrote:

A bit of a counterpoint ...

>What fuel mileage will the Miata provide?
> - 5-speed manual...
Forum: Mazda July 17th 06, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 10
Posted By Dave[_3_]
Shocks

In article <8PCug.10685$PO.8471@dukeread03>, "BAK" >
wrote:

>Thanks, that will be the first thing I check in the morning. I guess this is
>one case where you ignore recommended tire...
Forum: Simulators July 11th 06, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave[_3_]
Grand Prix on DVD

In article >, me/2 > wrote:
>The 2 disc set should be arriving from Netflix today.
>
>Anyone seen it at retail yet?

Mine is being shipped...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21