Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.38 seconds.
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 26th 06, 08:06 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Alfa 156 cold start

wrote:
> Almost every morning when I start the engine it works for a second and
> then stops. When I start it again it works fine. It's not that it
> doesn't start at all when I...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 26th 06, 08:05 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Alfa 156 cold start

Almost every morning when I start the engine it works for a second and
then stops. When I start it again it works fine. It's not that it
doesn't start at all when I turn the ignition key - it starts...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 24th 06, 08:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Alfa 156 idle rpm

Simon Mason wrote:
> > wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I have Alfa 156 2.0 TS, year of production 2000. I noticed a...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 21st 06, 08:35 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
alfa 156 speakers

Thank you for your reply. It is very helpful.
Is there a crossover on the built in speakers? I assume that there is a
capacitor on the tweeter to filter high freq, but is there anything on
the big...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 21st 06, 08:28 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Alfa 156 idle rpm

I already cleaned that, but problem still remains.

alfistagj wrote:
> Usually dirt build up in the inner circumference of the butterfly valve in
> the enigen air filter system.
> Easy DIY clean...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 20th 06, 08:37 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Alfa 156 idle rpm

Hi,
I have Alfa 156 2.0 TS, year of production 2000. I noticed a slight rpm
variation when the engine is idle. Normaly, rpm is somewhere below
1000, but from time to time it drops near the red area...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 18th 06, 01:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
alfa 156 speakers

Hi,
Do you know what kind of speakers are fitted in alfa 156 by default?
I need to know power and frequency range.

Thanks.
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 17th 06, 08:40 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Info on K&N filters

John, UK. wrote:
> I have heard that K&N filters have to be washed then oiled, is this
> true? and which oil do you have to use and how? I am thinking of
> fitting one to the 147.
> John,UK.

How...
Forum: Alfa Romeo July 10th 06, 08:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Turbonator

What do you think about this?