Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Trev B
Forum: Simulators November 25th 06, 10:33 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 16
Posted By Trev B
I just got my G25!

Bob Loblaw wrote:
> "Victor Greenwood" > wrote in message
>
>>Where did you purchase this?
>>"Bob Loblaw" > wrote in...
Forum: Simulators November 23rd 06, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Trev B
Frex SimConMotion

Make your statement he

http://forum.rscnet.org/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=809

wrote:
> I haven't tried it - only saw the video. Have you tried it? I'd be
Forum: Simulators November 22nd 06, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Trev B
Frex SimConMotion

Have you tried it? It tries to give you seat-of-the-pants feel. As
that's the aim, the movement is correct.

wrote:
>>It's simulating G-forces.
>

> Obviously.
>
> My...
Forum: Simulators November 22nd 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Trev B
rFactor FF Settings

low, medium, high and full. Go down to high and those vibes (and only
them) should be turned off. I'm sorry they didn't make it more
complicated for you!

wrote:
> 'Low',...
Forum: Simulators November 22nd 06, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 10
Posted By Trev B
rFactor FF Settings

wrote:

> I wish they'd make a FF settings page in the menu where all those
> parameters are adjustable within the sim.

They have. Change the FF setting from 'Full' down...
Forum: Simulators November 22nd 06, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 7
Posted By Trev B
Frex SimConMotion

wrote:
> I've been reading about the Frex motion system. It looks impressive in
> the video! Lots of movement.
>
> Has anyone discussed the inaccurate motion cues that Frex...
Forum: Simulators November 10th 06, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 29
Posted By Trev B
MITCH_A'S HERO RESIGNS

wrote:
> Trev B wrote:
>

>>timmy thompson wrote:
>>
>>>PATHETIC
>>
>>Resigns in disgrace.

Forum: Simulators November 9th 06, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 29
Posted By Trev B
MITCH_A'S HERO RESIGNS

timmy thompson wrote:
> PATHETIC

Resigns in disgrace.

Mitch, what ya gonna do now, little boy?
Forum: Simulators October 26th 06, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Trev B
Online Racing Games

You broke two of Mitch/Allan Mayer's rules.

1. You had an opinion which ran contrary to his.

2. You are not one of his clones.

Larry wrote:
> I never led ****. I just stated my personal choice. ...
Forum: Simulators October 26th 06, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 25
Posted By Trev B
Online Racing Games

Larry wrote:
> Don't know about you, Mitch, but RASCAR was the most fun I ever had.
>
> -Larry
>
> "Mitch_A" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators October 15th 06, 09:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 15
Posted By Trev B
FYI: Red Logitech MOMO Force & ECCI E-3000 Pedals for sale

Scott B. Husted wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170039200885

Do those peddles actually represent anything ever used in a real racing car?
Forum: Simulators October 15th 06, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 88
Posted By Trev B
Vista license agreement is a joke

timmy thompson wrote:
> Garrot wrote:
>
>> Hey MitchAsshole,
>>
>> I suggest you get one of these
>> http://dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=4542 and stick it on your big
>> fat
>> head and help...
Forum: Simulators October 15th 06, 09:13 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Mitch.A wrote:
> Personally I trust the author P.Thurott(sp?) much more than a ignorant
> bull**** spreading punk like the OP.
>

> "Garrot" > wrote in message
Forum: Simulators October 5th 06, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Trev B
The Bongs in rFactor

Michael Sisson wrote:
> In article >, says...
>
> [The Bongs in rFactor]
>

>>Please, God, how do I turn them off?

Forum: Simulators October 5th 06, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Trev B
The Bongs in rFactor

mcewena wrote:

> On Oct 5, 4:23 am, Trev B > wrote:
>
>>mcewena wrote:
>>
>>>What bongs?
>>
>>>On Oct 4, 2:30 pm, Trev B > wrote:

Forum: Simulators October 5th 06, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Trev B
The Bongs in rFactor

mcewena wrote:
> What bongs?
>
> On Oct 4, 2:30 pm, Trev B > wrote:
>
>>Please, God, how do I turn them off?

The UI ones.
Forum: Simulators October 4th 06, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 8
Posted By Trev B
The Bongs in rFactor

Please, God, how do I turn them off?
Forum: Simulators October 1st 06, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Trev B
Updating rFactor?

Tony Rickard wrote:
> Trev B wrote:
>
>> I bought rFactor when it first came out but have never patched it. Do
>> I just download and install a patch or do I need to enter a code
>> (which i've...
Forum: Simulators October 1st 06, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Trev B
Updating rFactor?

I bought rFactor when it first came out but have never patched it. Do I
just download and install a patch or do I need to enter a code (which
i've lost) or something?

TIA

TB
Forum: Simulators September 27th 06, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 11
Posted By Trev B
Induced understeer works GTR2

Jeff Reid wrote:
> At least one noticable change in the physcis between GTR and GTR2. When slowing
> (lift throttle) or braking, and the rear end steps out, you can steer inwards
> to cause the front...
Forum: Simulators September 10th 06, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Trev B
RAS History: Whatever Happened to Barton Spencer Brown?

Mitch_A wrote:
> Im sure he tired of retarded crossposting punks like you talking **** all
> day.
>
> Maybe if YOU could cobble together a sentence beyond the scope of a 5 yr old
> perhaps...
Forum: Simulators September 10th 06, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 14
Posted By Trev B
PGR4 confirmed for Xbox 360

AirRaid wrote:
> http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?p=8020842&posted=1#post8020842
> http://www.peugeot-concours-design.com/
>

> PGR3 was totally a rush job. it was not even an HD game,
Forum: Simulators September 10th 06, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators

Rod wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>

>>One of the biggest ****wits to ever post on usenet, he was a many a
>>man's bitch. What happened...
Forum: Simulators September 10th 06, 07:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 6
Posted By Trev B
RAS History: Whatever Happened to Barton Spencer Brown?

One of the biggest ****wits to ever post on usenet, he was a many a
man's bitch. What happened to him?
Forum: Simulators September 4th 06, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 4
Posted By Trev B
(PS3) Ridge Racer 7 direct screen captures, and my opinions

Mitch_A wrote:
> Why would YOU need a cockpit view when your head is shoved up your ass well
> past your eyeballs? Pull out and breathe now k....
>
> And quit crossposting LOSER...
>
> Mitch

Showing results 1 to 25 of 38