Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Postman's Holiday
Forum: VW air cooled July 19th 06, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 15
Posted By Postman's Holiday
Relocate distributor condenser

> I have a MSD 6A and I can't find the instructions. I need to contact
> MSD for replacement instructions. I originally was going to use it
> on a Z-car but I sold it last year.

You may find the...
Forum: VW air cooled July 18th 06, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Replies: 15
Posted By Postman's Holiday
Relocate distributor condenser

> Can you use a MSD ignition with a breaker points dizzy? I
> have a MSD ignition I bought for another project car that I
> ended up selling before it was finished.

Very possibly. What specific...
Forum: VW air cooled July 12th 06, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Speedy Jim wrote:
> Perfectly acceptable. You could make the connection
> right on the Coil (-) terminal.

> Yes, it needs to be grounded. The mounting screw for
> the condensor bracket will take...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3