Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SteveG[_1_]
Forum: BMW August 16th 06, 09:21 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By SteveG[_1_]
"BMW's X5 promises much"

Dan Krueger wrote:
> SteveG wrote:
>
>> Dan Krueger wrote:

Forum: BMW August 15th 06, 07:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By SteveG[_1_]
"BMW's X5 promises much"

Dan Krueger wrote:
> SteveG wrote:
>
>> Mike wrote:
>>
>>> BMW's X5 promises much
>>> at http://www.washtimes.com/autoweekend/20060810-124533-9346r.htm
>>>

>> but still lacks the promise of...
Forum: BMW August 13th 06, 09:01 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 4
Posted By SteveG[_1_]
525iT auto shifter stuck in park

MarkInOregon wrote:
> My automatic shifter is stuck in park. I don't mean the transmission
> is stuck in park, I mean the shifter. the transmission has about 500
> miles on it since a complete...
Forum: BMW August 13th 06, 08:58 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 5
Posted By SteveG[_1_]
"BMW's X5 promises much"

Mike wrote:
> BMW's X5 promises much
> at http://www.washtimes.com/autoweekend/20060810-124533-9346r.htm

but still lacks the promise of decent off-road ability :-(

--
Regards
Forum: BMW July 12th 06, 09:37 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

Dean Dark wrote:
> [...]
Forum: BMW July 11th 06, 09:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 40
Posted By SteveG[_1_]
Cylinder bank numbering

Dean Dark wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 22:47:35 GMT, SteveG > wrote:
>
>> Dean Dark wrote:
>>> Before I replace the wrong O2 sensor, would somebody please be kind
>>> enough to confirm that...
Forum: BMW July 9th 06, 11:47 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 40
Posted By SteveG[_1_]
Cylinder bank numbering

Dean Dark wrote:
> Before I replace the wrong O2 sensor, would somebody please be kind
> enough to confirm that BMW numbers their V8 cylinder banks 1 to 4
> right side and 5 to 8 left side?

Kinda...
Forum: BMW July 6th 06, 09:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By SteveG[_1_]
car prices are **** !!

Richard Sexton wrote:
> In article >,
> SteveG > wrote:
>> OY! Don't you go calling my 15 year old 730 a banger! It's a thing of
>> beauty and...
Forum: BMW July 3rd 06, 09:25 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By SteveG[_1_]
car prices are **** !!

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> In article >,
> > wrote:
>> I have a 1997 728i full service history. 138K on the clock. car is in
>> superb...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9