Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nosey
Forum: Chrysler July 22nd 08, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.dodge.trucks,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 28
Posted By Nosey
2008 Town & Country

Denny wrote:
> You power up the camera when it's
> not supposed to have power. It puts this info on the bus. Other
> modules see this info when nothing is supposed to be there and gets
> confused...
Forum: Chrysler July 20th 08, 04:12 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge.trucks,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 28
Posted By Nosey
2008 Town & Country

ks wrote:
> trying to provide 12+ to the camera independly of the backup light
> curcuit, I will have to ofcourse now seperate the camera from the
> backup light so I don't cause any backfeed.

Can't...
Forum: Chrysler January 26th 07, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.auto.mercedes,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.dodge.trucks
Replies: 47
Posted By Nosey
500 ppm diesel still readily available......

> I got a friend who has a 1969 Camero SS. His father got it new in
> Califorina shortly returning from Vietnam.
> It originally had a smog pump and cat on them.

NOT!
Homework assignment for you:...
Forum: Dodge July 30th 06, 12:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.dodge
Replies: 22
Posted By Nosey
no bus / CCD message (was: How to display error / fault codes 2001 Dodge Ram?)

> Under the hood, I discovered that the gasket/rubber weatherstripping
> that runs across the top of the firewall was completely off and laying
> across the back of the engine/air cleaner. It...
Forum: Chrysler July 12th 06, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.dodge.trucks
Replies: 6
Posted By Nosey
Chrysler Australia Ltd. Might be Question for Daniel J.Stern

wrote:
> Amigaman wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> It's been few years since I have taken part in your groups, Since
>> then I have bought myself 2002 KJ Jeep Cherokee Limited (Thats...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5