Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Technology December 15th 08, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Riddle Me This, '87 RX-7 Clutch Stall

My 1987 RX-7 has a frequent clutch-stall problem. Push in the clutch
most times and it stalls. A few days ago I had the radiator replaced
and the stall problem is gone, The temperature gauge reads...
Forum: BMW May 21st 08, 01:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Rudeness Pledge?

On May 19, 9:50*am, Eric > wrote:
> Do BMW drivers have to sign a pledge that they'll drive in a rude and
> inconsiderate manner before they're allowed to take possesion of...
Forum: BMW February 22nd 07, 02:43 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
E39 "ATF oil only"

> Given your question, I think you should also ask why you should not
> put water in the engine, instead of oil.
> --
> Dan.

Thanks to those of you who offered your kind advice.

To those of you who...
Forum: BMW February 21st 07, 08:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
E39 "ATF oil only"

In checking the fluids on my 2003 E 39 I noticed what appears to be
the power steering reservoir (small tank with plastic cap and
dipstick). The cap says "ATF oil only." The owner's manual...
Forum: BMW October 1st 06, 11:43 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
When is my E39's Birthday?

Dear Folks,
4year/50,000 mile warranty. My 2003 530i was manufactured in November
of 2002 and sold to the first owner in the US in...
Forum: BMW September 28th 06, 02:16 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
E39 coolant level

The owner's manual for my 2003 530i says that the proper coolant level
is when the upper edge of the float is even with the top of the filler.
Mine winds up about about 11/2 inches below that, but...
Forum: BMW July 26th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
2000 528i good buy?

Anyone care to make a recomendation re a 3 to 5 year
> old (or therabouts) BMW to get?

I got a 2003 530 (e39) a few months ago. The best car I have ever
driven. It got great reviews from Consumer...
Forum: BMW July 4th 06, 04:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
2003 BMW 325i extended warranty -- any ideas

wrote:
> i am considering getting an extended warranty for my 325i that expires
> in september 2006. wondering if anybody here has ideas on what warranty
> is appropriate (coverage...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8