Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ggslash
Forum: BMW August 24th 06, 04:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 44
Posted By ggslash
how far can you drive bmw without stopping?

was that meant to sound gay?
Forum: BMW August 22nd 06, 01:26 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 37
Posted By ggslash
Have your say? Why bmw?

why would i insult? ask your self, because your self flattering remarks
are pathetic, and also if that head gets any bigger you can make ya own
country.
Forum: BMW August 22nd 06, 03:50 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw

wrote:
> thanks everyone, for posting ;-)
> turns out- i'm *terrible* at articulating a question.
> gas/petrol prices, gas mileage, stops for gas, stops for breaks, etc
> weren't...
Forum: BMW August 22nd 06, 03:36 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 37
Posted By ggslash
Have your say? Why bmw?

lack of education, i find it funny that you flatter your self with your
own intelligence over a topic such as bmw, big deal if you claim to
know about bmw's.

the lack of education was from your...
Forum: BMW August 21st 06, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 37
Posted By ggslash
Have your say? Why bmw?

and your a prime example of an asshole
Forum: BMW August 20th 06, 03:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By ggslash
Programming Key HELP!

hrmm, why can't i do it.

i mean if the dealership can, what stops me from doing it my self?
isn't it just functions on the key?
Forum: BMW August 20th 06, 03:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 37
Posted By ggslash
Have your say? Why bmw?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> In article >,
> ggslash > wrote:
>
> > Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> > > In article...
Forum: BMW August 19th 06, 01:59 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 37
Posted By ggslash
Have your say? Why bmw?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> In article >,
> ggslash > wrote:
> > with all the the other german brands of car, why...
Forum: BMW August 18th 06, 04:15 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 37
Posted By ggslash
Have your say? Why bmw?

with all the the other german brands of car, why did you choose bmw?
Forum: BMW August 18th 06, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 44
Posted By ggslash
how far can you drive bmw without stopping?

> Check all the fluids and tyres thoroughly.
>
> Get a good night's sleep beforehand (although better IMHO to split the trip
> over two days).
>
> The UK TV program managed to drive and Audi A8...
Forum: BMW August 18th 06, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 0
Posted By ggslash
Programming 1995 BMW 318i Remote Key?

as the topic states, is their someone who can tell me how to to program
the key? i dont have manual, and i tried to search the internet, so
please help me?
Forum: BMW August 18th 06, 10:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 6
Posted By ggslash
E30 2litre M20 compression

all i know if pistons get damaged, your going to have to start
searching for a new engin. But it doesn't sound like piston damage, do
u thrash your car heaps? as in, going really fast and making the...
Forum: BMW August 18th 06, 03:20 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 44
Posted By ggslash
how far can you drive bmw without stopping?

this post is funny,

my advice is i agree with Rex, thats just the easier and safest way,
you will barely lose a drop from the trip. unless theirs hills which
you will burn more, but i doubt it.

and...
Forum: BMW August 18th 06, 03:09 AM Posted to alt.autos.bmw
Replies: 2
Posted By ggslash
Programming Key HELP!

I had an ignition problem with my car, the barrel was jammed because of
the previous key was damaged. I changed barrel i got it all done. Car
is starting fine, i had to get a new key because i was an...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14