Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BK
Forum: Mazda June 29th 12, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 8
Posted By BK
Laguna Seca...

Does the school do the taping for you? Wish they'd had that when I went.
Good times, eh?
"Alan Baker" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda February 15th 12, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 1
Posted By BK
New to the MX-5 Forum

Welcome to the quietest newsgroup I belong to. It gets even quieter when
the weather breaks and 'driving' season hits again.
"Bill" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda February 11th 12, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 27
Posted By BK
Testing

I don't have anything from this group in over a month. Is it dead, or is my
provider not cooperating?
Forum: Mazda January 8th 12, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By BK
Going to Skip Barber!

I was lucky enough to do it a few years ago at Indy Raceway Park (now Lucas
Oil Raceway). Took me a while to get the smile off. Check it out at
http://miatabill.com/barber.htm
"Alan Baker"...
Forum: Mazda August 21st 11, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By BK
Any interest?

I can't get interested until they lose the clown face.
"Christopher Muto" > wrote in message
> On 8/15/2011 11:48 PM,...
Forum: Mazda July 3rd 11, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By BK
Wow!

After a long winter, I suspect everyone is out driving.
> wrote in message
> Is this group really defunct?
> The...
Forum: Mazda January 20th 11, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 17
Posted By BK
I passed!

Missouri changed the emissions test law a couple of years ago. They did
away with the treadmill test, and only use the OBDII. Cars that are
pre-OBDII (like my '90) are exempt from the emissions...
Forum: Mazda September 11th 10, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 40
Posted By BK
35.97 mpg...

I just got back from a 1300+ mile trip...some interstate...a couple of days
backroading in a rally...some city driving. We averaged a little over 32
mpg for the trip. Dino is a 90.
"Tim M."...
Forum: Mazda August 11th 10, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 27
Posted By BK
follow up on that leaky top issue.

I guess you'd have to tell the insurance company that it WAS locked in order
to collect anything, right?
"XS11E" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda August 5th 10, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 32
Posted By BK
Next MX-5 Uncovered

I thought they were going to lose the clown mouth?
"Grant Edwards" > wrote in message
> On 2010-08-05, Christopher Muto...
Forum: Mazda July 24th 10, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 54
Posted By BK
Miata Poll - What would you do if your Miata were gone today?

I'd be torn between looking for a pristine NA or a new PRHT. Or wait until
the lose the 'smily face' and get one then.
"John McGaw" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda June 23rd 10, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 5
Posted By BK
annoying squeak on conv top

Or put the top down............
"peter" > wrote in message
On Jun 22, 12:20 am, jasper...
Forum: Mazda March 4th 10, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 103
Posted By BK
Just for Fun

Just one. Purchased 6/3/1989 with about 85k miles.
"KWS" > wrote in message
> Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
>> Just to stir the pot a little, I'd...
Forum: Mazda February 3rd 10, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By BK
Acura

When we found out that the RSX was finished after '06 model, we looked
around and finally found one to replace our '03. I'm glad we did.
"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda January 31st 10, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 30
Posted By BK
Possibly the weirdest of all Miatas?

I wonder how much it weighs? And if it SOUNDS like a Miata?
"XS11E" > wrote in message

Forum: Mazda January 29th 10, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 25
Posted By BK
Dura-crap battery

I don't know what the brand is, but I got mine from O'Reilly auto parts,
it's AGM and fit like the original. Under $100. Been in a couple of years
with no drama.
"pws" >...
Forum: Mazda March 19th 09, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By BK
Garmin lifetime update question

I post to alt.satellite.gps.garmin
"Tooomy" > wrote in message
> No worries - can you tell us which NG yu did post to?

Forum: Mazda March 14th 09, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By BK
Garmin lifetime update question

Sorry about that...I posted to the wrong group. Maybe I should go back to
bed.
"BK" > wrote in message
> If I purchase/subscribe to...
Forum: Mazda March 13th 09, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 4
Posted By BK
Garmin lifetime update question

If I purchase/subscribe to this, will I be able to update both my desktop
and laptop? I have NT installed on both of them.
Forum: Mazda January 29th 09, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 9
Posted By BK
Zombie attacks nationwide - Have you been warned?

Haven't seen anything here yet, but I guess it's just a matter of time.
"pws" > wrote in message
>I was driving home and almost ran...
Forum: Mazda January 28th 09, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 33
Posted By BK
Where is Leon ?

I'm here...although with all the snow on the ground, I don't think Dino will
be out stretching his legs for a while.
"XS11E" > wrote in message...
Forum: Mazda January 1st 09, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 11
Posted By BK
No postings since Christmas Eve?

I've stopped by here a time or two to see if there was any activity. I've
had the Miata out a couple of times this week running errands. I've got the
old drip pan (from the MG days) under it and...
Forum: Mazda December 16th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 10
Posted By BK
Weather forecast...

The round end of a ball peen hammer looks like a big rock (hint, hint).
"Grant Edwards" > wrote in message
> On 2008-12-15, XS11E...
Forum: Mazda November 18th 08, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By BK
Warm, overcast day in Sydney.

Well...the sun is out bright in St. Louis...and the temp is all the way up
to 36. (And that's 'F')

<OzOne> wrote in message ...
> On Sat, 15 Nov...
Forum: Mazda November 13th 08, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Replies: 7
Posted By BK
2009 changes

With each succesive generation change, I like my NA better.
"XS11E" > wrote in message
> "Christopher Muto"...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38