Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.77 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Seahag
Forum: Jeep November 14th 06, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By Seahag
Whoo Hoo!

Just drove Clementine to Miami and back to Annapolis. It
was an awesome trip and the jeep was perfection itself!
What a great truck!

Seahag
Forum: Jeep November 3rd 06, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 48
Posted By Seahag
*SIGH*

My '02 TJ heater kicks a$$! Only takes maybe 2 blocks to
get warm.

Seahag

"billy ray" > wrote:
>I meant Kate's heater....... Didn't they finally install
>heaters that...
Forum: Jeep September 19th 06, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 67
Posted By Seahag
How Many Miles?

Wow...I had a Pinto and a Vega, both '76...my Explodomobile
was just shy of 20 years when I sold it...sure liked it tho.

"billy ray" > wrote in message...
Forum: Jeep September 19th 06, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
RTV
Posted By Seahag
RTV

Vinegar? Wouldn't that be silicone then? Silicone eats
Jeeps??? OOh...bad.....

Seahag

"Red Jeep" > wrote in message

> I agree....
Forum: Jeep September 13th 06, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 12
Posted By Seahag
Traction

"Scotty" > wrote:

> I am the only Jeeper in my small town
> so I have no one to turn to for real life experiences.

Awww, that's so sad...no one to wave to...:^(

Seahag
Forum: Jeep September 12th 06, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 7
Posted By Seahag
Renault4 wrangler

Heck, bigger wheels 'n tires and a 7 slot grill and he's in
business!

Seahag

"Mike Romain" > wrote:
> What world of fantasy do you live in Matt?
>
> If that poor sucker is a...
Forum: Jeep September 11th 06, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By Seahag
Cross Your Fingers

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote:
> Ditto!

> Andy wrote:
>>
>> Great pictures! Love your dog playing cards. LOL

Glad you all enjoyed them!
Forum: Jeep September 8th 06, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By Seahag
Cross Your Fingers

OK! Here is the real picture!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/75118543@N00/

Seahag

"Andy" > wrote in message
>I have...
Forum: Jeep September 8th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By Seahag
Cross Your Fingers

Love those little senior moments...it's the only time I get
any rest8^o

Seahag

"Kate" > wrote:
> Uhh..
> fer sure, I like TOTALLY knew that your little Clemmie is
Forum: Jeep September 8th 06, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By Seahag
Cross Your Fingers

Uh, like, you _do_ know that wasn't a picture of my Jeep???
I'll take some pics tomorrow if you want to see the rig. My
BIL was just commenting how kewl it was that all our Jeeps
have different...
Forum: Jeep September 8th 06, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By Seahag
Cross Your Fingers

Are you talking about the door uppers? I slid them between
the back seat and the window roll.

Seahag

"Carl" > wrote:
>I like the window roll idea, but where do you...
Forum: Jeep September 7th 06, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By Seahag
Cross Your Fingers

No, it converts the soft top into a safari type top and
protects the sail panels:

http://www.allthingsjeep.com/cloverpatch-convert-a-top.html

I get too much sun as it is and I need shade over the...
Forum: Jeep September 7th 06, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By Seahag
Cross Your Fingers

"Seahag" > wrote:
>I just got my new Window Roll and Convert-a-Top and I'm
>rushing out try them on Clemmie. Sure hope it doesn't rain
>today!
>
> Seahag

It rained like snot...
Forum: Jeep September 7th 06, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Seahag
Had to put the back seat in today...

Hahaha!

Seahag

"Kate" > wrote:
> HAHAA...
> Not a snowball's chance.
>
> I love my Jeep, I'd give up my cats and most of my kids
> before I'd give up Ajax.
Forum: Jeep September 6th 06, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 19
Posted By Seahag
Cross Your Fingers

I just got my new Window Roll and Convert-a-Top and I'm
rushing out try them on Clemmie. Sure hope it doesn't rain
today!

Seahag
Forum: Jeep September 6th 06, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 11
Posted By Seahag
Had to put the back seat in today...

Well good for you! Sure hope this doesn't mean you're gonna

Seahag

"Kate" > wrote:
> We had to go up to the attic and drag the back seat out
Forum: Jeep August 31st 06, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By Seahag
Spare Transponer Keys

Heh heh...not only born there but 5th generation or
something like that. I heard tales of covered wagons in my
childhood!

Seahag

"Lon" > wrote:
> that nobody was allowed...
Forum: Jeep August 30th 06, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By Seahag
Spare Transponer Keys

I was born in California too, raised there until I was 9.
Then I got dragged all over the place until I landed here
about 25 years ago. Is Maryland North or South?! Heck,
everyone's from...
Forum: Jeep August 29th 06, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 20
Posted By Seahag
Spare Transponer Keys

Jeeze, sounds like you have a great dealership. Mine's like
a bunch of automatons...and they don't wash trucks, much
less smile. Maybe it's the town...

Seahag
(Who actually _can_ be quite...
Forum: Jeep August 24th 06, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By Seahag
JEEP Ford 1943

Between you and this guy:
http://www.boat-links.com/boatlink.html

this must be the whole internet!

Seahag

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in
message...
Forum: Jeep August 23rd 06, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 10
Posted By Seahag
JEEP Ford 1943

Dang Bill, yer Eyetalian is awesome;^)

Seahag

"L.W.(Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in
message ...
> hello to all,
> for stopped use I sell Ford GPW of...
Forum: Jeep August 16th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 25
Posted By Seahag
What to do when it doesn't work

Aw crap, there went my keyboard...

"Coasty" <uscg_ret at comcast dot net> wrote in message
> Nope quite the opposite, he was offered a coke and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43