Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe[_10_]
Forum: Saturn September 19th 06, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 4
Posted By Joe[_10_]
Goin' In

"teem" > wrote in message
> Getting my Ion oil changed,tires rotated,AND see WTF that thumping
> niose is.I'm out of the...
Forum: Saturn September 10th 06, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 8
Posted By Joe[_10_]
2001 SL1 misfire trouble

"princessrapunzel" > wrote in message
> I'm looking for a little help here please:

When I recently had the same problem, it was Cyl. 3. Oil...
Forum: Saturn August 30th 06, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Replies: 6
Posted By Joe[_10_]
Hotter Plugs for 1995 SL1

"marx404" > wrote in message
> We use NGK platinum in ours and have had no problems at all.

I burn a quart of oil every 500-700...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3