Showing results 1 to 25 of 271
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Some O
Forum: Chrysler November 17th 09, 09:42 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 18
Posted By Some O
Fiat to create Ram brand, rush new Chrysler models

In article >,
Steve > wrote:

> Some O wrote:
> > In article >, MoPar Man > wrote:
> >
> >> The...
Forum: Chrysler November 13th 09, 08:34 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

In article >, MoPar Man > wrote:

> The Magnum was
> the first Dodge based on the LX platform (essentially a station-wagon
> version of the 300).
True.

>It...
Forum: Chrysler November 13th 09, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

In article >, MoPar Man > wrote:

> I'm surprised to see Caliber at -60%, and
> Nitro at -55%. An indication that the US consumer has no desire for
> small...
Forum: Chrysler November 13th 09, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 27
Posted By Some O
Fiat Chief Shuffles Chrysler Exec Lineup

In article >,
Ashton Crusher > wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:09:19 GMT, Some O > wrote:
>
> >In article...
Forum: Chrysler October 22nd 09, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.gm
Replies: 16
Posted By Some O
GM, Chrysler were a mess: Car czar

As they often say, the workers cannot fix a management problem.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/gm-chrysler-were-a-mess
-car-czar/article1331827/

³ We were shocked, even beyond...
Forum: Chrysler October 21st 09, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 63
Posted By Some O
New PT cruiser

In article >,
Ashton Crusher > wrote:

> Looks like I can figure on 22 mpg for my mostly commuting use. If it
> was all city it looks like...
Forum: Chrysler October 21st 09, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 63
Posted By Some O
New PT cruiser / Journey reviews?

In article >,
Steve Stone > wrote:

> I think the insurance company will total our 2006 PT Cruiser after it
> was rear ended last week.
Forum: Chrysler October 9th 09, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

"Dori A Schmetterling" > wrote:

> Whether a tiny car like the Fiat 500 will suit the US is one thing, but to
> suggest it...
Forum: Chrysler October 5th 09, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 0
Posted By Some O
Gore-Backed Car Firm Gets Large U.S. Loan. Piece of **** only runs 50 miles on a charge!

In article
jr92 > wrote:

> Gore is not stupid. He is GENIUS. And,alas, very CROOKED. . He has
> learned...
Forum: Dodge October 5th 09, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.makers.chrysler,alt.autos.dodge,alt.autos.ford

jr92 > wrote:

> Gore is not stupid. He is GENIUS. And,alas, very CROOKED. . He has
> learned...
Forum: Chrysler October 3rd 09, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By Some O
2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager 3.3L Engine Timing Chain

In article <Jkfxm.67866$5n1.53308@attbi_s21>,
"William R. Walsh"
> wrote:

> What nobody ever seems to say one way or another is whether or not...
Forum: Chrysler October 1st 09, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 42
Posted By Some O
Fiat CEO: Chrysler worse than we thought

In article >,
Steve > wrote:

> But all Toyotas and Hondas are still foreign cars. Period. I don't give
> a rip where its assembled, I care...
Forum: Chrysler October 1st 09, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Joe Pfeiffer > wrote:

> Oddly, while he was wrong about where the Odyssey and Sienna are made,
> you're focussing on...
Forum: Chrysler October 1st 09, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

" > wrote:

> In fact, since the Chryslers are now made only in...
Forum: Chrysler October 1st 09, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Bob Grimes > wrote:

> Josh S wrote:
> > In article...
Forum: Chrysler October 1st 09, 05:51 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 20
Posted By Some O
Fiat and engines

It definitely is a toy car.
Can't remember when I last saw one.
Perhaps elsewhere where many more people are rich more people buy toy
cars.

In article >,
Forum: Chrysler July 19th 09, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Some O
Stearing rack leak on 300C

In article >,
General Schvantzkoph > wrote:

> I just had my 2006 300C into the dealer for a brake job (41K Miles, 4
> years old). They...
Forum: Chrysler July 17th 09, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 2
Posted By Some O
Gas Tank Overflow - 2005 Jeep Liberty

In article >,
jeffinputnam > wrote:

> I've got a 2005 Jeep Liberty.
>
> Whenever I fill the gas tank it has a tendency to...
Forum: Chrysler July 14th 09, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 6
Posted By Some O
Sign Of The Times: Camry Tops "Most American Vehicle" List

In article >,
"Dori A Schmetterling" > wrote:

> My, my, we are having difficulty understanding international business.
> Navel-gazing...
Forum: Chrysler July 12th 09, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 0
Posted By Some O
BMW Mini to Sell Electric Cars in U.S. From Summer 2009

In article >, MoPar Man >
wrote:

> Jim Higgins wrote:
>
> > The automaker has hit a glitch in distribution of high-voltage
> > charging cables.
>
> Hi...
Forum: Chrysler June 15th 09, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By Some O
Why does everyone say that Fiat is "buying" Chrysler???

In article >, MoPar Man >
wrote:

> News wrote:
>
> > June 9 (Bloomberg) -- A group led by Fiat SpA will probably
> > complete its purchase of most Chrysler...
Forum: Chrysler June 15th 09, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 27
Posted By Some O
Letter from a Dodge dealer

In article >,
"Cheeky *******" > wrote:

> MoPar Man wrote:
>
> > Chrysler and GM should have allowed the dealerships to be closed to
Forum: Chrysler June 1st 09, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 11
Posted By Some O
300M: Front wheel noise while turning

In article
cavedweller > wrote:

> On May 30, 10:45*pm, Bill Putney > wrote:
>

> > If...
Forum: Chrysler February 22nd 09, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 52
Posted By Some O
How many Americans knew that Obama was in Canada yesterday?

In article >,
Bill Putney > wrote:

> MoPar Man wrote:
> > Very interesting to see hardly any US media coverage of Obama's historic
> > first foreign...
Forum: Chrysler January 30th 09, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Replies: 48
Posted By Some O
Fiat to take over Chrysler??

In article >,
Steve > wrote:

> Too bad they didn't replicate that feel with the Compass, Caliber, and
> Patriot. :-(

Too bad they gave...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 271