Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robincambs
Forum: Audi August 10th 06, 05:57 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Robincambs
Audi A6 Avant aircon stopped

Thanks for the information, i had a guy come round to check the
pressure and he said that he suspects the compressors failed.

If i find that the pulley is broken - can these be replaced or is it...
Forum: Audi August 7th 06, 09:09 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Robincambs
Audi A6 Avant aircon stopped

Thanks for your reply Steve, the outside teperature is reading OK. I'm
not sure if this just needs a regas..?

Any tips on how to tell if it does?

Thanks in advance
Rob

Steve E. wrote:
> Check your...
Forum: Audi August 6th 06, 09:31 PM Posted to alt.autos.audi
Replies: 4
Posted By Robincambs
Audi A6 Avant aircon stopped

I wonder if someone can help me, i have an Audi A6 avant, 2002 1.9 tdi
130. Whilst towing our caravan today, after 2 hours the aircon stopped.
After this happend i turned off the fan.When we got back...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3