Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: js
Forum: Driving November 17th 06, 08:00 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, js wrote:

>... have to compete wage wise with someone in china or mexico

>... designed to crush the middle...
Forum: Driving November 17th 06, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Replies: 57
Posted By js
NOTICE HOW GAS PRICES SHOT UP TODAY??

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On 14 Nov 2006 07:00:54 -0800, "js" > wrote:
>
> >http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/gasprices/states/CA.shtml <snip>
>
> Quoting figures CONTROLLED BY THE...
Forum: Driving November 17th 06, 05:08 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, necromancer wrote:
> > Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Brent P said in
Forum: Driving November 17th 06, 05:05 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, js wrote:
>
> >> Yes, and people have been fighting it.
> >
> > Good for them. Why are they against it? Is it...
Forum: Driving November 17th 06, 12:42 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, js wrote:
> >
> > Brent P wrote:
> >> In article >, js...
Forum: Driving November 17th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), js said in
> rec.autos.driving:

> > But you don't have a solution that changes anything. That, and you
> > started out...
Forum: Driving November 16th 06, 11:36 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, js wrote:
>
> > I don't have an opinion regarding the road - I made an assumption that
> > the people of Texas as...
Forum: Driving November 16th 06, 09:52 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), js said in
> rec.autos.driving:
> >
> > necromancer wrote:
> > > Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), js...
Forum: Driving November 16th 06, 08:42 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), js said in
> rec.autos.driving:
> > The government is inept.
>
> Just look at the bush admin.

You bet - and Pelosi is no...
Forum: Driving November 16th 06, 07:21 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, js wrote:
>
> > Problem? Texas wants a road (assuming that's even true) and has
> > figured out how to do it. ...
Forum: Driving November 16th 06, 04:59 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> "js" > said in rec.autos.driving:
>

> >Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> >> (Brent P) said in
Forum: Driving November 16th 06, 04:45 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, js wrote:
>
> > The agreement is one of lessee and lessor. There is a second
> > management contract for...
Forum: Driving November 16th 06, 03:52 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), js said in
> rec.autos.driving:

In spite of my best efforts, you are incorrigable. Your underlying
premise is faulty...
Forum: Driving November 16th 06, 02:55 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), js said in
> rec.autos.driving:
> >
> > Brent P wrote:
> > > In article...
Forum: Driving November 16th 06, 01:53 AM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, js wrote:
>
> > Actually, as funny as it may seem, they were intended to be a business
> > run by the...
Forum: Driving November 15th 06, 10:55 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

Brent P wrote:
> In article >, js wrote:
>
> > That's how the Skyway was built as well as the Indiana Toll Road as
> > well as toll roads in 18...
Forum: Driving November 15th 06, 09:10 PM Posted to ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Replies: 71
Posted By js
CA Considers HOT Lanes

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> (Brent P) said in
> rec.autos.driving:
>
> >Haven't you seen the future?
> >
> >Interstates 'leased'* to foreign corporations and you'll...
Forum: Driving November 14th 06, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:12:09 GMT, Political Pagan
> > wrote:
>
> wrote in
Forum: Driving November 14th 06, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

DeserTBoB wrote:
> On 13 Nov 2006 13:31:24 -0800, "js" > wrote:
>
> >Neither one of you is anywhere close to being right. And not only is
> >that an answer, it is brought...
Forum: Driving November 13th 06, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics

ViperDrool wrote:
> wrote:
> > Larry Bud wrote:
Forum: Driving September 26th 06, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving
Replies: 17
Posted By js
one explanation of gas prices

Matthew Russotto wrote:
> In article >,
> js > wrote:
> >
> >Matthew Russotto wrote:
> >> In article...
Forum: Driving September 26th 06, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Matthew Russotto wrote:
> In article >,
> js > wrote:
> >
> >Matthew Russotto wrote:
> >> In article...
Forum: Driving September 25th 06, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Matthew Russotto wrote:
> In article >,
> js > wrote:
> >
> >Matthew Russotto wrote:
> >> In article...
Forum: Driving September 24th 06, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Matthew Russotto wrote:
> In article >,
> js > wrote:
> >
> >Matthew Russotto wrote:
> >>
> >> The column (which...
Forum: Driving September 23rd 06, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving

Matthew Russotto wrote:
> In article >,
> Eeyore > wrote:
> >

> >morticide wrote: